• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview HZ003: As Long as I'm With Nyahoja, I'm Sure

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm guessing Liko has solved whatever issue she had with Sprigatito in episode 1-2 judging by the title. I hope they establish her goal as soon as possible and don't pull a Serena/May.

I also wonder how she will interact with Roy. I'm almost starting to think they won't travel together? Roy doesn't seem to go to school? Maybe there is a reason for that?

Summary courtesy of Dephender at Serebii

Nyahoja has been abducted by the Explorers. Liko is determined to get it back, and Friede and his crew decide to help as well. The group finds out where the Explorers are hiding, but Amethyo is there awaiting their arrival...

I also wonder how she will interact with Roy. I'm almost starting to think they won't travel together? Roy doesn't seem to go to school? Maybe there is a reason for that?
He's bumped into the ship's Fuecoco so I assume them looking for it is how he will join up.

Summary and Partial VA list courtesy of Adamant

Nyahoja has been abducted by the Explorers. Liko is determined to get it back, and Friede and his crew decide to help as well. Liko, Friede and the others find out where the Explorers are hiding, but Amethyo is there awaiting their arrival...! Will Liko be able to get Nyahoja back?!

Voice Cast:
Minori Suzuki: Liko
Yuka Terasaki: Roy

I hope that we are past behind the episodic format that has been enforced to the writing with the emphasis on it by the producers/writers since the SM series. Leaving the episodes in a cliffhanger and carrying it on in the following episode would leave a great impact on such series as Pokémon. I want this trend to continue, and it seems so that the "chapter titles" kind of confirm that.

At one point in the single episode preview, the gang is chasing after Conia who is dressed incognito. She must be thinking, "I don't understand! These kinds of paper-thin disguises always worked for Team Rocket!" :p

At one point in the single episode preview, the gang is chasing after Conia who is dressed incognito. She must be thinking, "I don't understand! These kinds of paper-thin disguises always worked for Team Rocket!" :p
With any luck, the new main characters are much smarter than Ash and his friends were, hopefully the Explorers disguises won't be so obvious either

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom