• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview HZ004: A Washed-Ashore Treasure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eclipsical

NEXT TIME... A NEW BEGINNING!
Reaction score
Finally Roy! My prediction from last night was wrong, but it's fine. Glad to finally get to Roy's introduction. I'm wondering if that mysterious Pokémon is the shiny Rayquaza.

So this is where Roy boy makes his debut. Let's see how he ends up faring.

Finally Roy! My prediction from last night was wrong, but it's fine. Glad to finally get to Roy's introduction. I'm wondering if that mysterious Pokémon is the shiny Rayquaza.
It would make Shiny Rayquaza appears in Roy's introduction episode, since his goal is challenge the Pokemon of Legends.

Maybe the Shiny Rayquaza is even related to the mysterious Pokeball.

I wonder why they are being so secretive about the "remote island" that Roy comes from? Maybe it will be included in the upcoming DLC? Liko gets baby Terapagos while Roy gets to live in one of the new locations? Normally they would tell us the name if it's an anime-only island (like Orange Islands).

I wonder why they are being so secretive about the "remote island" that Roy comes from? Maybe it will be included in the upcoming DLC? Liko gets baby Terapagos while Roy gets to live in one of the new locations? Normally they would tell us the name if it's an anime-only island (like Orange Islands).
I really doubt the remote island is related to the DLC, because the profiles mentioned it's a remote island in Kanto.

Summary and possible Partial VA list courtesy of Adamant

When the Rising Volt Tacklers' blimp breaks down and makes an emergency landing on a remote island in the Kanto region, the ship's Pokémon Hogator ends up disappearing without anyone noticing. Liko and Nyahoja disembark on the island in order to search for it. Meanwhile, a boy living on the island, Roy, spots a mysterious Pokémon he's never seen on the island before...?!

Voice Cast:
Minori Suzuki: Liko
Megumi Hayashibara: Nyahoja
Yuka Terasaki: Roy
Daiki Yamashita: Hogator
Taku Yashiro: Friede
Ayane Sakura: Orio
Kenta Miyake: Murdock
Kei Shindo: Molly
Ikkyu Juku: Landau
Shun Horie: Amethyo
Kohsuke Tanabe: Zir
Arisa Shida: Conia
Yoshino Aoyama: Gurumin
Daisuke Namikawa: Kuwassu
Ikue Ohtani: Captain Pikachu

I do hope Roy's introduction will take up most of the episode. The summary almost makes it feel like a big portion of episode will be dealing with everyone else with Roy only being brought in later on. But it could just be the wording. Hopefully we'll get a good idea from the teaser tomorrow.

I do hope Roy's introduction will take up most of the episode. The summary almost makes it feel like a big portion of episode will be dealing with everyone else with Roy only being brought in later on. But it could just be the wording. Hopefully we'll get a good idea from the teaser tomorrow.
Turns out he apppeared at the end of today's episode

The preview doesn't make me feel confident about Roy getting much solo screentime, but I guess we'll see what happens next week. I am still excited to see his and Liko's interactions. And nice to see Liko finally in her normal clothes. At the very least it doesn't look like there will be much of the side characters, which would be nice.

Turns out he apppeared at the end of today's episode

That's nice, but even still, the preview shows him meeting Liko here already, meaning he likely won't be having a full introductory episode just to himself. Unless that scene of them together occurs at the tail end of the episode, which I guess is possible...

For a moment there I thought that maybe he found the mysterious pokeball in some treasure chest in the beach.

This isn't important whatsoever, but I just realized that Roy isn't wearing his jacket in the preview (nor was he wearing it in the last episode on that same note).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom