• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview HZ005: I Found You, Hogator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ceruledge is able to handle Friedes Pokemon who are a lot more experienced so yeah, Liko and Roy can not win this battle and it make any level of sense. So Friede has to swoop in at some point, would be nice if it was after they lost the battle though rather than halfway through.

Ceruledge is able to handle Friedes Pokemon who are a lot more experienced so yeah, Liko and Roy can not win this battle and it make any level of sense. So Friede has to swoop in at some point, would be nice if it was after they lost the battle though rather than halfway through.

Thats what i mean. Let them lose and then he can swoop in. They learn from losing.

I feel like Sprigatito and Fuecoco would get one-shot, anyways. IMO it would be nice to see the other Rising Volt Tacklers battle, too. Especially Orla, considering she has a Metagross.

I don't think I'd mind if Friede saved them here. They're still new trainers and its clear that Amethio can keep up with Friede. Liko and Roy will not gonna have an easy time fighting Amethio. It would be nice to see Orla get to battle though.

I don't think Liko or Roy are capable enough to defeat Amethio yet. The best Liko has done so far is put Rhydon to sleep and distract Conia enough to escape. Plus, Amethio has at least two Pokemon, and probably has more we have yet to see.
Would love to see those 2 have a battle on their own with the villains at some point.

Would love to see those 2 have a battle on their own with the villains at some point.
I would like too.
It will be boring if Friede keeps saving them.
Liko and Roy must become independent in order to be able to defeat the opponent on their own.
I don't think Liko or Roy are capable enough to defeat Amethio yet. The best Liko has done so far is put Rhydon to sleep and distract Conia enough to escape. Plus, Amethio has at least two Pokemon, and probably has more we have yet to see.
I think that's a bit of an unfair statement.
I understand that at the moment, as rookie trainers, they are unable to do anything, but that does not mean that they will never beat Amethyo.
They just need to get stronger (even in OP they are seen training).

I don't think I'd mind if Friede saved them here. They're still new trainers and its clear that Amethio can keep up with Friede. Liko and Roy will not gonna have an easy time fighting Amethio. It would be nice to see Orla get to battle though.

I wouldn't mind it that much if someone else suddenly swoops i instead of Friede. Use Friede all the time will get stale and boring fast.

Until now Liko is still the best character in HZ. Every episode I love her more and more. Roy is cool, but Liko is special and I hope the focus on her will continue to be more.

For the first time in Horizons, we have the staff list before the episode comes out

Screenplay: Muga Take
Storyboard Artist: Hiromasa Ama
Episode Director: Fumihiro Ue
Animation Director: Takashi Shinoha
Chief Animation Director: Rei Yamaza
Main Animator: Yusuke Oshida

Plus, she is staring down a FIRE TYPE with a Grass Type.
Hopefully this will make her realize ''I need to catch more Pokemon''

We're getting quite a lot of new writers recently.

This seems to be Muga Takeda's debut to the franchise having previously worked on the Battle Spirits franchise and Dai Shogun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom