• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview HZ007: Special Training! Captain Pikachu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Captain Pikachu's Training Session.

Perfect for all Pokémon, essential for what's to come in the future. Complete with the Pika touch!

I'm guessing that Liko and Roy start training Sprigatito and Fuecoco under the tutelage of Friede and Captain Pikachu after they get demolished by Amethio so they can stand a better chance in future battles.

I'm guessing that Liko and Roy start training Sprigatito and Fuecoco under the tutelage of Friede and Captain Pikachu after they get demolished by Amethio so they can stand a better chance in future battles.
Sounds like a reasonable reason for it

Sprigatito and Fuecoco against a Corviknight, they stand little chance, especially given how experienced the trainers are in battling

Plot and staff list from Dephender:

As the Rising Volt Tacklers continue their journey through the skies, Liko and Roy decide to train under Captain Pikachu in order to get better at Pokémon battling. Neither Nyahoja nor Hogator are even remotely a match for the overwhelmingly strong Cap, but the training makes Liko realize something.

Screenplay 松澤くれは (Kureha Matsuzawa)
Storyboard 齋藤徳明 (Noriaki Saito)
Episode Director 又野弘道 (Hiromichi Matano)
Animation Director 新城真 (Makoto Shinjō)
Animation Director 升谷有希 (Yuki Masutani)

Nice to see some more battling taking place, it doesn't surprise me that Sprigatito and Fuecoco aren't that powerful against Pikachu, we know Sprigatito at least is a starter so battle experience is very small

I'm interested and hyped to see Liko and Roy training, though not too excited about Captain Pikachu having a big role in it. If anything it would have been nice to see them training against the other crew Pokémon since they haven't done too much as of yet. But we'll see how things go.

Summary and Partial VA list courtesy of Adamant

As the Rising Volt Tacklers continue their journey through the skies, Liko and Roy decide to train under Captain Pikachu in order to get better at Pokémon battling...! Neither Nyahoja nor Hogator are even remotely a match for the overwhelmingly strong Cap, but the training makes Liko realize something?!

Voice Cast:
Minori Suzuki: Liko
Megumi Hayashibara: Nyahoja
Yuka Terasaki: Roy
Daiki Yamashita: Hogator
Taku Yashiro: Friede
Ayane Sakura: Orio
Kenta Miyake: Murdock
Kei Shindo: Molly
Ikkyu Juku: Landau
Shun Horie: Amethyo
Kohsuke Tanabe: Zir
Arisa Shida: Conia
Yoshino Aoyama: Gurumin
Daisuke Namikawa: Kuwassu
Ikue Ohtani: Captain Pikachu

It'll be nice seeing Liko and Roy training. Even more than that though, I'm glad the best character Quaxly will be showing up. It really needs more screen time.

Please give Quaxly the same amount of attention as Sprigatito & Fuecoco.

The subbed preview says that there is another member of the RVT that never shows themselves and that the only way they will accept Liko & Roy as members is with a show of strength.

I'm curious to see if Fuecoco and Sprigatito might learn the Pledge moves and combine them, the only Pokemon we've seen use a Pledge move was Pignite

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom