• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview HZ011: Oliva's Forest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Staff list courtesy of Dephender at Serebii

Screenplay 永川成基 (Naruki Nagakawa)
Storyboard 清水聡 (Satoshi Shimizu)
Episode Director ウヱノ史博 (Fumihiro Ueno)
Animation Director 篠原隆 (Takashi Shinohara)

Geez, when I said I wanted Liko and Roy to go on adventures without Friede, I didn't mean to throw another crew member in there. :ROFLMAO: Well, at least Mollie might not take up as much focus. The episode seems interesting though, hopefully Liko and Roy will get the majority of the attention.

Summary and Partial VA list courtesy of Adamant

Liko and Roy head for the forest where Colza supposedly encountered the Black Rayquaza, with Molly deciding to come along out of interest. On the way, the three of them see the tragic remnants of a wildfire, though oddly enough the spot they're headed for didn't get burned at all. They start their search for Rayquaza, but eventually end up getting separated from each other. In the meantime, the Oliva said to live in the forest started taking action as well...?!

Voice Cast:
Minori Suzuki: Liko
Megumi Hayashibara: Nyahoja
Yuka Terasaki: Roy
Daiki Yamashita: Hogator
Taku Yashiro: Friede
Ayane Sakura: Orio
Kenta Miyake: Murdock
Kei Shindo: Molly
Ikkyu Juku: Landau
Yoshino Aoyama: Dot/Gurumin
Daisuke Namikawa: Kuwassu
Shun Horie: Amethio
Kohsuke Tanabe: Zir
Arisa Shida: Conia
Ikue Ohtani: Captain Pikachu

Why can't we go back to full VA lists

Making it a Titan would be a nice way of introducing them to the anime, plus it keeps the momentum going as we got introduced to Teratalized Pokemon in HZ010

I saw the giant Arboliva, but for some reason it didn't cross my mind that it could be a Titan. I wonder if that may be the case. Overall this episode looks interesting. Still not a fan of Mollie tagging along, but it does look like Liko and Roy will still be getting the most focus, so hopefully that'll be the case.

Any chances of Liko and Roy going to catch their second pokemon partner next friday? If not, It will be another five to ten more episode for that to occur.

Making it a Titan would be a nice way of introducing them to the anime, plus it keeps the momentum going as we got introduced to Teratalized Pokemon in HZ010
Well given that the thing that influenced the Pokémon to become Titan Pokémon was their continuous consumption of herba mystica, the in theory any Pokemon could become a Titan rather than it being confined only to the ones we fought in the games. So it very well could be used to introduce the concept.

What's up with the little metallic button on Arboliva's collar? Looks a bit like Explorers' trackers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom