• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview HZ016: As Long as I'm With Kuwassu, I Can Do It

Well based on the summary it seems Liko’s either remembered her pendant or has been made aware of it and is searching with the others.

Though it’s kinda amazing how Spinel pulls off such a masterful plan to get the pendant only and face plant at the finish line by staying in the area rather than skipping town right away.
Or...he has a reason why he didn't leave? Not sure why I see people jump to the "he's being dumb" conclusion. Thankfully, they addressed and confirmed this in ep 15.

Or...he has a reason why he didn't leave? Not sure why I see people jump to the "he's being dumb" conclusion. Thankfully, they addressed and confirmed this in ep 15.
...Except they didn't?

"After getting the pendant, they should have fled immediately..."
"But something forced them to stall for time."

"Something" isn't defined at all, which makes the Explorers look incredibly dumb for not leaving immediately (and all they have to do is...not harass the RTV for the next...five months until the DLC drops and they can explore Terapagos and its abilities)

If only there were TWO REGIONS AND THREE OTHER GAME PLOTS THEY COULD USE TO FILL THE TIME

Except sans “because the plot says so” there’s no logical reason why he couldn’t deliver the pendant now and capture Liko later. He waited as long as he did to come after her pendant, nothing is stopping him from waiting a bit longer to get her all while taking away their ability to get back the pendant.

I'm assuming this episode will elaborate more on why exactly the Explorers couldn't have left immediately, but yeah, it does seem quite weird at the moment. I'm also curious as to how Friede came to the conclusion that the Explorers were still nearby, since them stalling for time could simply be to make it harder for the Rising Volt Tacklers to chase after them once they realize the pendant got stolen. Maybe he noticed the Beheeyem tailing the group?

Please note: The thread is from 9 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom