• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview HZ018: Flying Pikachu, Soaring High!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love backstory episodes, so seeing one early on the series feels like a real treat! I hope it changes some people's opinion on Friede since the comments about him can be a little harsh sometimes.

It would be cool if Cap evolved into an Alolan Raichu and learned to fly for real but I doubt that is going to happen. But it would be a great way to differentiate Cap from Ash's Pikachu who hated the idea of evolving and changing. I think it would fit Friede since he is somebody who grew up (representing a Genwunner in a way) unlike Ash who remained mostly the same and never aged.
I don't think they went through the trouble of forcing a Pikachu in the main cast only to step back in the middle or late in the series, like Charizard it's clear it's mostly there for merchandise. And even if it did evolve regular Raichu fits its though personality better.

i also feel that this episode is set years before Liko was born, hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom