• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview HZ021: A Mibrim All Alone

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like for someone in the main cast to capture Hatenna, one of the best galar mons.

I wonder how a Rayquaza could fit in the Galar Mines. Eh, not important. Anyway it'll be nice to see Liko bonding with the Hatenna. It would be cool if she or someone else catches it because I'd love a Hattrem on the main cast.

Here's some food for thought: if Liko does indeed catch this Hatenna, and it and Sprigatito evolve and reach their final forms, Liko would have both a Magician Pokemon and a witch Pokemon simultaneously. I think that would be pretty neat.

the latest trailer is hinting at the second capture we most look forward too haha:lapras:

This episode to me just feels like the usual "help a Pokémon" filler. We've had plenty of those for over 25 years.

Much as I would love Liko's first capture to be a Paldean mon, it would be great to see the Hattena line get some focus

I’m totally fine with her catching any Pokemon that’s not an Eevee. I really hope the writers don’t give her an Eevee.

Agreed, at least May did something with her Eevee, Lana and Chloe both got one but nothing happened with theirs
To be fair, both May and Serena's Eevee were allow to evolve, so that definitely gave them an advantage over Lana ad Chloe's Eevee. Chloe's Eevee at least arguably had more personality than Sandy did, which admittedly might not mean much. Chloe capturing Eevee still meant something when it felt like the buildup to her slowly liking Pokemon came to a conclusion. It didn't evolve, which was a shame since a lot of fans wanted it to lead into a new Eeveelution for the then next generation, but there was still a point to the capture. Despite all of the buildup for Sandy, it really didn't get to do anything besides getting a haircut after being captured.

If they have to include an Eevee in the cast and not have it evolve again, I'd much rather see it go to one of the other crew members instead of either Liko or Roy. I'd still prefer for both of them to primarily be used to promote Paldea Pokemon instead of older Pokemon anyway.

If they have to include an Eevee in the cast and not have it evolve again, I'd much rather see it go to one of the other crew members instead of either Liko or Roy. I'd still prefer for both of them to primarily be used to promote Paldea Pokemon instead of older Pokemon anyway.

I agree! I really hope Liko and Roy don’t catch any Pokemon that have already had it’s fair share of appearance. So far I like that Roy has a Fuecoco and Wattrel on his team. And I’m okay if Liko catches a Hattenna since Galar never got a lot of focus in Journeys (although I do wish it would’ve have been a Toxel instead, since the Hatterene line has had a few appearances already).

I do beg the writers to not give Liko and Roy any of the following Pokemon:
Eevee
Lucario
Psyduck
Pikachu (I’m okay with Raichu)
Gardevoir
Kanto Starters
Hoenn Starters
Gengar

These Pokemon have had alot of appearances since their debut generation, and would hate to see them take a slot in the main protagonists party

I agree! I really hope Liko and Roy don’t catch any Pokemon that have already had it’s fair share of appearance. So far I like that Roy has a Fuecoco and Wattrel on his team. And I’m okay if Liko catches a Hattenna since Galar never got a lot of focus in Journeys (although I do wish it would’ve have been a Toxel instead, since the Hatterene line has had a few appearances already).

I do beg the writers to not give Liko and Roy any of the following Pokemon:
Eevee
Lucario
Psyduck
Pikachu (I’m okay with Raichu)
Gardevoir
Kanto Starters
Hoenn Starters
Gengar

These Pokemon have had alot of appearances since their debut generation, and would hate to see them take a slot in the main protagonists party
I do think it's quite likely they'll be avoiding these ones in terms of Liko and Roy's teams and going with some less familiar mons and the new Paldea ones.

Weirdly I just can't picture say Roy with a Pikachu or Liko with a Gardevoir in my mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom