• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Review HZ021: A Mibrim All Alone

I like to see the meaning of 'Trainer' being expanded like this and found Liko's version of it welcoming. Hatenna is also adorable and I love her a lot... Liko's team so far is made up of mons I really like, glad to have more screentime for other favorites besides Sprigatito. Anne is cute too and I'm glad she hasn't disappeared entirely \o/ Liked this episode quite a bit even if it wasn't too 'eventful' honestly. I connect with Liko a lot since she reminds me of myself and I'm really happy with how she's being written so far.

Hattena is like an introvert . Im an introvert myself and I feel tired if there are many people showing strong emotions around me. Not all introverts are timid , but Liko seens to be both an introvert and timid. Timid and introvert people rarely are anime protagonists. Introverts are more often the cool badass rivals, or villains.

There are levels of introversion. Dot is more introvert than Liko and seens to be less timid. She helps Liko understand hattena . I dont know if Dot will catch another pokemon, but nidorina seens to be an obvious choice for her, since she is the nidothing.

Hattena is like an introvert . Im an introvert myself and I feel tired if there are many people showing strong emotions around me. Not all introverts are timid , but Liko seens to be both an introvert and timid. Timid and introvert people rarely are anime protagonists. Introverts are more often the cool badass rivals, or villains.

There are levels of introversion. Dot is more introvert than Liko and seens to be less timid. She helps Liko understand hattena . I dont know if Dot will catch another pokemon, but nidorina seens to be an obvious choice for her, since she is the nidothing.
It's true, Liko is introverted but also gentle and shy, she does want friends inside her. Dot is tough and introverted, she doesn't like people at all, and she's not gentle at all.

Just because he's a Nidothing doesn't mean he'll catch Nidorina.
Even notice that Liko doesn't get Oshawott, even though the colors in her outfit match that Pokémon.
I’ve noticed this too. In the past if a character looked like a pokemon it was pretty much a given that they would own it, but now many characters have hair/clothing or certain characteristics that made them look like certain pokemon yet don’t have them in their team.

Ludlow reminds me of Drampa and Dot’s hair looks like Cherrim.

Just because she's a Nidothing doesn't mean he'll catch Nidorina.
Even notice that Liko doesn't get Oshawott, even though the colors in her outfit match that Pokémon.
There is a difference betwen having clothes that match the color of a pokemon and having a costume of that pokemon. If she chose a nidorina outfit, it means that nidorina is one of her favorite pokemon, so she might try to catch one .

There is a difference betwen having clothes that match the color of a pokemon and having a costume of that pokemon. If she chose a nidorina outfit, it means that nidorina is one of her favorite pokemon, so she might try to catch one .
Just because Nidorina is her favorite does not mean that she will get one.

No it doesn't. The costume could just be that: a costume. She hasn't once displayed any kind of affinity towards any of the Nidoran line.

Reminds me of Serena's Eevee. My only worry is that the writers kind of already solved the plot with Hattena's shyness which means that it might not get as much development as Eevee.

Dot talking about cyber bullying was interesting. I wonder if that might be the reason why she is so depressed. They should develop this plot more, I think a lot of kids watching can relate to this.

I don't think liko is an introvert at all. Which is someone who loses energy with social interaction and needs time to recharge. I feel like people only call her that because she is a bit timid and shy which is always mixed up with introversion even though they are mutually exclusive

Please note: The thread is from 7 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom