• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Review HZ022: Clash! Galar Mine

Roy's behavior was annoying. He was told to stay put and it only got him and Liko even more lost.

However, I did like the scene where Liko was trying to calm down the scared wild Pokemon by giving them cookies. The Timburr was adorable. Also, Dot's Cotton Candy was suggested to her by a user named Muscle of Rhydon, who's implied to be Zir back in Episode 8. That means Amethio's group actually stopped by the Battle Cafe and got the treat. That's so cute if you think about it--Amethio holding the cotton candy and sharing it with Zir and Conia.

I do hope we get to see them develop more as a group. Zir and Conia are clearly extremely loyal to Amethio to the point of going against the orders of their leader, but we haven’t seen anything from Amethio regarding how he views the two of them. I’d like to see Amethio become a bit more open with his emotions because he seems to be keeping up a very serious demeanor when he is still pretty young.

I have a feeling Gibeon had a hand in raising or influencing most of the admins which is why they seem so loyal to him (one of them even said they only exist to serve him, iirc, which is a wild stance to have if you’re just a member of the group and nothing more).

It was nice to have a fast-paced episode for once, even in the first half more stuff than usual happened and the second half was full of surprises. The duo vs Moltres was good, I liked seeing a new characteristic of Cap through his protection of others, and Amethio vs Friede had god-tier animation. I hope the rematch delivers too!

9.75/10 episode. It's weakest moment was Roy acting like a fool and with no real pushback. I hope he learned his lesson in the next episode!
Well if anything, it’s nice that Roy got a bit of a wake-up call from this as to just how powerful a legendary Pokémon really is. Hopefully he has a moment of introspection where he realizes that his tunnel vision of obsessively chasing Rayquaza put them in danger and is the reason Cap got hurt.

Please note: The thread is from 7 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom