• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview HZ023: Galar Fire Blazes Up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. He/Him
No title as yet, set to air on September 22nd

Screenplay 松澤くれは (Kureha Matsuzawa)
Episode Director 浅田裕二 (Yūji Asada)
Storyboard 浅田裕二 (Yūji Asada)
Animation Director 岩根雅明 (Masaaki Iwane)
Animation Director 志村泉 (Izumi Shimura)

Last edited:
Perhaps some sort of big battle since there are rumors that certain legendary pokemon might appear.

The weird japanese names of some gen 1 Pokemon truly make things mildly confusing some times.
Anyways I do think its probably refering to Moltres rather than just... an actual fire.

Probably going to go like the Arboliva situation, Liko and Roy try to fight it, it doesnt go well. They talk to it and befriend it instead.

Now the question is if this is one of Luscious' hero pokemon, or our heroes have randomly crossed paths with a G-Moltres... :unsure:

Yeah, like how Krabby in Japanese is just... Crab. Like, literally the word Crab.
To be fair, they did NOT expect the franchise to go SO long and have have SO many Pokemon...

To be fair, they did NOT expect the franchise to go SO long and have have SO many Pokemon...
You have a point, and Krabby isn't that much better, but this was a Generation 1 Pokemon name. I guess I just wonder if they were going to come up with lame names, I would think that would happen in a later generation like 4 or 5.

G-Moltres does look like the bird Pokemon that Lucious had..

This just further supports the theory that Rayquaza is leading them to each of L's Pokemon and they're all in different regions.

If Rayquaza is leading them to each of the old pokemon I wonder why those pokemon don’t stick with Rayquaza.

Information courtesy of Corocoro

tLWUVTU.jpg

A Legendary Pokémon That Unleashes a Sinister Aura!
Fiery Wrath! GALAR FIRE STRIKES!!
Liko and Roy's Six Heroes-centric adventure takes a sudden turn when a legendary Pokémon from the Galar region attacks!!

THE THIRD OF THE SIX HEROES APPEARS IN THE GALAR REGION!!
The group's search for the Black Rayquaza has brought them to the Galar Mine. Inside, they encounter the malevolent Galar Fire!

GALAR FIRE, ONE OF THE SIX HEROES:
The third Pokémon to be revealed as one of the mighty Six Heroes.
*A sinister aura blazes like molten fire around this Pokémon!!
*It's so powerful not even the combined might of the entire group can make a dent in it!

THE FIERCE BATTLE BETWEEN FRIEDE AND AMETHIO IS WORTH YOUR ATTENTION AS WELL!!
Friede encounters Amethio inside the mine. Will their battle create further friction...?!
Will This Be Their Final Battle?
*Friede's partner Lizardon fights valiantly!
*Amethio counters with Soublades!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom