• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview HZ025: Dark Night’s Strong Enemy

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Dark Night"?

^insert Batman reference here^

Though I'm just loving this "Bring it, bitches!" expression for Coral! (y)

Last edited:
Serebii are listing the episode as being Rivals in the Moonless Night

Summary courtesy of Dephender at Serebii

A fierce battle over Terapagos!
Liko, Roy and Friede have gone to the old castles in the Galar region to meet with Diana. Amethio arrives there too, but believe it or not, Sango and Onyx then show up and attack as well! Will Liko and Roy be able to protect Terapagos?

This battle will lead to new twists and turns!
Don't miss "Reunion at the Old Castle" on Friday October 13th and "Rivals in the Moonless Night" on Friday October 20th!

We are waiting to announce in the next, if the old characters appear of Pokemon where it is in the regions in animes and video games like the same franchise in the future episodes of Pokemon Horizons, Includes Ash and Pikachu.
And if the old characters do not appear where it is in the regions, the rating will drop, no more episodes in the future and Pokemon Horizons will be canceled forever.

We are waiting to announce in the next, if the old characters appear of Pokemon where it is in the regions in animes and video games like the same franchise in the future episodes of Pokemon Horizons, Includes Ash and Pikachu.
And if the old characters do not appear where it is in the regions, the rating will drop, no more episodes in the future and Pokemon Horizons will be canceled forever.
Overreaction much? Are you going to say this every time new episode info comes out? The show is doing fine without the old cast. It doesn't need to be explicitly connected to the previous anime to be a success.

Overreaction much? Are you going to say this every time new episode info comes out? The show is doing fine without the old cast. It doesn't need to be explicitly connected to the previous anime to be a success.
Don‘t mind them. They’re pretty much always like that with these kinds of outlandish posts.

Serebii are listing the episode as being Rivals in the Moonless Night

Summary courtesy of Dephender at Serebii

A fierce battle over Terapagos!
Liko, Roy and Friede have gone to the old castles in the Galar region to meet with Diana. Amethio arrives there too, but believe it or not, Sango and Onyx then show up and attack as well! Will Liko and Roy be able to protect Terapagos?

This battle will lead to new twists and turns!
Don't miss "Reunion at the Old Castle" on Friday October 13th and "Rivals in the Moonless Night" on Friday October 20th!

New Twists and Turns...

Amethio turning to the good side probably.

New Twists and Turns...

Amethio turning to the good side probably.

I feel like it is a little too early for that sort of development. I could see it happening eventually, but not this soon into the series. The admins of the Explorers seem to worship Gibeon and believe they exist only to serve him. I can't see Amethio betraying Gibeon before we even see him ourselves.

Amethio would need to start having positive interactions with the RVTs and a lot more negative interactions with his fellow Explorers (specifically Gibeon) before he would consider betraying him. I think it is more likely that Gibeon disposes of him and his grunts after repeated failure and going against orders, forcing Amethio to recognize the fact that Gibeon doesn't care about the Explorers no matter how dutifully they serve him.

I could see him becoming a neutral party at that point, sort of in limbo as he works through his emotions, before the RVTs show him that there is more to this world than serving Gibeon and that he can choose his own path to walk. He can expand his horizons beyond what Gibeon intended for him.

I feel like it is a little too early for that sort of development. I could see it happening eventually, but not this soon into the series. The admins of the Explorers seem to worship Gibeon and believe they exist only to serve him. I can't see Amethio betraying Gibeon before we even see him ourselves.

Amethio would need to start having positive interactions with the RVTs and a lot more negative interactions with his fellow Explorers (specifically Gibeon) before he would consider betraying him. I think it is more likely that Gibeon disposes of him and his grunts after repeated failure and going against orders, forcing Amethio to recognize the fact that Gibeon doesn't care about the Explorers no matter how dutifully they serve him.

I could see him becoming a neutral party at that point, sort of in limbo as he works through his emotions, before the RVTs show him that there is more to this world than serving Gibeon and that he can choose his own path to walk. He can expand his horizons beyond what Gibeon intended for him.
I agree, it wouldn't make sense to see Amethio completely switching sides this early on before we get to see any further exposition regarding the goals of the Explorers and Amethio's motivations for following Gibeon. The most I can see him doing here is that he might get in the way of Sango and Onyx by doing his own thing with the justification that it'll help the Explorers in the long run (similar to when he let the crew go after watching them capture Galarian Moltres).

Amethio might be caught by surprise when Sando and Onyx appear, though, so he might start having doubts about the Explorers keeping info from him (assuming he still joins the AR meetings).

I have a question. In the arc with Spinel it is hinted that Liko is the key, and it looks like he plans to kidnap her the next time he shows up. At the moment, are the villains still thinking of kidnapping her with Terapagos? Are Terapagos' powers still dependent on Liko? I mean, will he start fighting or will he only protect her if she is in danger? Now that he is not in the form of the pendant, it seems that Amethio and the others just want to steal Terapagos without Liko, the children are the ones who will try to protect him from the villains. I still don't know the whole picture and what the story is, but my main question is - is there still a reason to kidnap the little girl with Terapagos?

I have a question. In the arc with Spinel it is hinted that Liko is the key, and it looks like he plans to kidnap her the next time he shows up. At the moment, are the villains still thinking of kidnapping her with Terapagos? Are Terapagos' powers still dependent on Liko? I mean, will he start fighting or will he only protect her if she is in danger? Now that he is not in the form of the pendant, it seems that Amethio and the others just want to steal Terapagos without Liko, the children are the ones who will try to protect him from the villains. I still don't know the whole picture and what the story is, but my main question is - is there still a reason to kidnap the little girl with Terapagos?
I assume the plan is still to catch Liko too. But only Spinel and Amethio know that fact. Because Spinel never told the others and Amethio was taken off seemingly before he could.

Staff list courtesy of Dephender at Serebii

Screenplay 佐藤大 (Dai Satō)
Episode Director 髙木啓明 (Hiroaki Takagi)
Storyboard 髙木啓明 (Hiroaki Takagi)
Animation Director 倉員千晶 (Chiaki Kurakazu)
Animation Director 服部奈津美 (Natsumi Hattori)
Animation Director 萩原慶汰 (Keita Hagiwara)

Summary courtesy of Adamant

Amethio and his fellow Explorers have shown up to steal Terapagos. A fierce battle begins with the old castle as the battleground! Friede and Amethio have fought multiple times before, how will their battle go this time? Now that Liko and Roy have grown so much throughout their adventure, will they be able to defeat Zir and Conia? And what happens when Explorers Hamber, Sango and Onyx join the battle?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom