• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview HZ026: Terapagos's Adventure

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOMEONE has to fill the void of Pokemon-by-themselves--misadventures now that Pikachu's gone. ;)

I'm just surprised it's the new kid. I guess they really ARE trying to hype up Indigo Disk, huh?

Summary from Adamant

Diana has now joined the others on the airship, and Terapagos, which has been lying dormant for many years, is going on an adventure around the ship, having Liko completely wrapped around its fingers to the point of madness. However, Nyahoja isn't too pleased with how Liko only seems to care about Terapagos now...

Screenplay 松澤くれは (Kureha Matsuzawa)
Episode Director 嵯峨敏 (Satoru Saga)
Storyboard 齋藤徳明 (Noriaki Saitō)
Animation Director 青葉稜太郎 (Ryotaro Aoba)
Animation Director 平松康佑 (Kosuke Kiramatsu)
Animation Director 山本直子 (Naoko Yamamoto)

Sounds like we're just about ready to wrap this first arc and kick the second one of this series off.

Animation directors for this one are new to the series as well from the looks of it.

I'm guessing the sparkles on that calendar was indicating this being the first episode of the Terapagos arc. 025 seems like too good a finale episode to the Liko and Roy set off one.

Interesting that Diana actually joined the crew. I think this will be interesting for some extra plot, but I hope she won't stick around for long. There are already so many unnecessary characters on that damn ship.
“So many” are unnecessary? Most of them have pretty defined roles and a Doctor, Mechanic and Cook all seem to be convenient to have around if you are traveling the world.

Interesting that Diana actually joined the crew. I think this will be interesting for some extra plot, but I hope she won't stick around for long. There are already so many unnecessary characters on that damn ship.
At least with Diana around Friede can get some reprieve because boy his shoulders must be aching from carrying this unit this long considering how useless the other adults are in cases of emergencies.

“So many” are unnecessary? Most of them have pretty defined roles and a Doctor, Mechanic and Cook all seem to be convenient to have around if you are traveling the world.
Agreed. A doctor, a mechanic, and a chef are all important roles to have filled in ANY group.

But isn't Diana too old to reunite the crew with her granddaughter and everyone else?

My issue is that most of those roles could have been placed onto 1-2 characters easily. I see no reason for almost 9 people to be on that ship when most of them barely contribute to the plot.
At least with Diana around Friede can get some reprieve because boy his shoulders must be aching from carrying this unit this long considering how useless the other adults are in cases of emergencies.
If those other adults weren't there, I'd have no issue with Diana's presence, but at this point the ship is full of people who barely do anything, so adding another just feels like way too much for a prolonged period. That's why I hope she won't be around for long.
Agreed. A doctor, a mechanic, and a chef are all important roles to have filled in ANY group.
That in itself is fine, but they could have easily made 1-2 characters fit all of those roles instead of 5. If the crew was only of 2 people, plus Liko, Roy, and Dot, I'd have no issues.
But isn't Diana too old to reunite the crew with her granddaughter and everyone else?
I'm not sure I understand what you mean.

My issue is that most of those roles could have been placed onto 1-2 characters easily. I see no reason for almost 9 people to be on that ship when most of them barely contribute to the plot.

That in itself is fine, but they could have easily made 1-2 characters fit all of those roles instead of 5. If the crew was only of 2 people, plus Liko, Roy, and Dot, I'd have no issues.
I don't really see how making the chef, the mechanic and the doctor one person would fix things. I feel like those should be given to separate people, not all mashed into one person. That's a lot of work for one person.

I feel like the minimum would be three actually.
Pilot, Mechanic, and chef/cook.
Think of emergencies, before liko and roy came along.
The Pilot and Mechanic would both be busy so you still need a third person to handle the pokemon and such.

But overall I dont see any problem with the number of characters we do have, makes things more lively aboard the ship. Different people to talk to rather than the same 2 or 3 every time.

I feel like the minimum would be three actually.
Pilot, Mechanic, and chef/cook.
Think of emergencies, before liko and roy came along.
The Pilot and Mechanic would both be busy so you still need a third person to handle the pokemon and such.

But overall I dont see any problem with the number of characters we do have, makes things more lively aboard the ship. Different people to talk to rather than the same 2 or 3 every time.
Personally my only issue with them is that I’d like to see them get more involved. We have so many characters and yet most of the time it’s just Liko, Roy, Friede and sometimes Dot while all the others just feel like a group of NPCs that were given a subclass. Despite the crew being presented as an important unit, the writers really haven’t given me any real reason to care that Murdock, Molly, Orla and Ludlow exist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom