• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview HZ026: Terapagos's Adventure

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't really see how making the chef, the mechanic and the doctor one person would fix things. I feel like those should be given to separate people, not all mashed into one person. That's a lot of work for one person.

Because it would be fewer pointless characters taking up space. It being a lot of work for one person doesn't really matter in a cartoon, imo.

I feel like the minimum would be three actually.
Pilot, Mechanic, and chef/cook.
Think of emergencies, before liko and roy came along.
The Pilot and Mechanic would both be busy so you still need a third person to handle the pokemon and such.

But overall I dont see any problem with the number of characters we do have, makes things more lively aboard the ship. Different people to talk to rather than the same 2 or 3 every time.

They could easily make it so the pilot has mechanical and cooking skills, so that could still be one person hypothetically. There doesn't really need to be a person to watch the Pokémon, especially since we rarely see them anyway. So I feel the crew could have easily been condensed to 5 people max.

Because it would be fewer pointless characters taking up space. It being a lot of work for one person doesn't really matter in a cartoon, imo.

They could easily make it so the pilot has mechanical and cooking skills, so that could still be one person hypothetically. There doesn't really need to be a person to watch the Pokémon, especially since we rarely see them anyway. So I feel the crew could have easily been condensed to 5 people max.
Who would be piloting the ship if the pilot is working on the engine? Who would be cooking the food if the cook is piloting the ship? Who would be working on the engine if the mechanic is taking care of injured Pokemon?

Who would be piloting the ship if the pilot is working on the engine? Who would be cooking the food if the cook is piloting the ship? Who would be working on the engine if the mechanic is taking care of injured Pokemon?

It's pretty simple to split those duties across different periods of time to hypothetically be done by one person.

A huge ship like that having only Friede and one multitasker feels empty and dull. The crew is a supporting cast, relevant when the plot demands and visible in the background doing whatever to give the feel of a mini society on the ship. Plus HZ is taking a more realistic approach to things, like kids going to school and other mundane stuff. I don't mind that approach, we're supposed to be focusing on Liko, Roy, Friede and Amethio and their development, anyway.

Can we please go back to topic? Sprigatito being upset is already being set up in HZ024. Hatenna and Terapagos seem go be getting along nicely, though.

Last edited:
I do find it a bit odd just how quickly Hattena tires out around Terapagos. Even when it first appeared she instantly fell down the rocks once she found terapagos.

Courtesy of Dephender at Serebii

hIdG4of.jpg

New twists and turns are happening in the anime! The unknown Pokémon Terapagos appears!! Don't miss the huge steps forward in the story that are about to happen!
TERAPAGOS, THE MYSTERIOUS POKÉMON LIKO'S PENDANT TRANSFORMED INTO!!

The true form of the mysterious pendant has been revealed!!

Liko's mysterious pendant has turned into a Pokémon called Terapagos! It now sets off on an adventure alongside Liko and the others!!
*Why did Terapagos turn into a pendant...?
*The barrier from episodes 1 and 2 was also one of Terapagos' powers!

It awakened when it stood face to face with Galar Fire!!
*Terapagos joined the group alongside Galar Fire!

It has some sort of connection with the Ancient Adventurer Lucius!
*Pay extra attention to how these two are connected!

Scheduled for October 20th: "Rivals in the Moonless Night"
In the old castle, Amethio battles Friede while Zir and Conia battle Liko and Roy! And then pure chaos breaks out when more Explorers attack the castle as well!!

Scheduled for October 27th: "Terapagos' Adventure"
Liko decides to observe Terapagos in order to learn more about it. However, Nyahoja can't help but feel jealous over how Liko's attention is purely on Terapagos now?!

Summary courtesy of Dephender at Serebii

Liko's grandmother Diana has now joined the others on the airship as the Rising Volt Tacklers once again take to the skies. Everything on the airship is completely new to Terapagos, which has been lying dormant for many years, and it decides to go on an adventure around the ship, having Liko completely wrapped around its fingers to the point of madness. However, Nyahoja isn't too pleased with how Liko only seems to care about Terapagos now...

Sprigatito is very on and off with it's jelousy huh? I guess it was just fine with Hattenna getting attention since it was freaking out.

Hatenna seems to keep to itself most of the time, given the fact that it can't handle much extreme emotion (whilst simultaneously being on an airship filled with people and Pokemon who are either wild or stay out of the Poke Balls), so it probably doesn't take much attention from Sprigatito.

Terapagos, on the other hand, seems to act without thinking or is driven by whatever emotion it is feeling at any given moment. Amethio was actively threatening the group and it was pretty much ready to jump into his arms, so it needs more supervision to keep it from hurting itself. There is also the fact that Hatenna is a regular Pokemon and Terapagos is some super special Pokemon that is the key to a much bigger mystery that Liko wants to solve, so it probably has much more of her attention, which Sprigatito would not like.

I wonder if the new opening will show us anything we haven't seen yet?

Oh, that's a given ;)

I foresee:
-More Dot
-Diana
-The Explorers in their entirety
-References at the Six Heroes
-Hints at changes to Roy & Liko's Teams? (though changes are added to the OP after they happen)
-Special guest stars?

Last edited:
I'm just glad we're really moving on to the next arc next week and OP/everything.
I’m just hoping that this is an OP that I can get into. Haven’t had an OP like that since XYZ. The Alola OPs never really amped up as the series went on to the point that they had to use XYZ for Tarrocat vs Incineroar, I got tired of 1,2,3 by the third remix and Dokimeki Diary just sounded super generic for a Pokémon OP to me.

I wonder what region we will go next. If they work backwards, then its probably Alola, but if we got geographically, Kalos is the next logical step. Alola might actually be the last region we visit, since it would be kind hard not to have a reference to Ash somehow, considering he is the Alolan Champion + the only way to avoid the Alola Gang, Kukui and Burnet, is if they land on a different island than Melemele (And even then, its unlikely to be Akala Island as well, due to Kiawe living there).

Alola might actually be the last region we visit, since it would be kind hard not to have a reference to Ash somehow, considering he is the Alolan Champion
We don't know if it's the same universe.
And even if so, I would like to remind you that not all characters from the gen 7 games debuted in the anime (including Ultra Recon Squad).

And even if so, I would like to remind you that not all characters from the gen 7 games debuted in the anime (including Ultra Recon Squad).
Yeah, but MOST of them did.
And yeah, the RVTs can always encounter Alola characters outside the Fam. And really, I wouldn't mind that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom