• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview HZ027: As Long As I'm With My Companions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Summary via Adamant

The Volt Tacklers go to the Wild Area of the Galar Region after Dot obtains some eyewitness accounts of Rayquaza sightings there, but the accounts turned out to be inaccurate. After seeing how frustrated this made Dot, Liko suggests they make some curry together, and the group decides to take a short rest in the area. Meanwhile, all the Explorers executives gather at HQ.

Screenplay 永川成基 (Naruki Nagakawa)
Episode Director ウヱノ史博 (Fumihiro Ueno)
Storyboard 尼野浩正 (Hiromasa Amano)
Animation Director 篠原隆 (Takashi Shinohara)

...Gibeon's going to make an example of someone, isn't he? <_<

(Though I'm gonna have a lot of fun on Caption the Screenshots that week! :D)

Last edited:
At last, the Explorers are finally going to be together to put their next plan into motion.

At least we know the explorers didn’t get terapagos which makes me wonder if Gibeon is going to be mad at the explorers.

So this is HZ013 II but with a much better side plot.

I wonder if they'll make Wild Area's style closer to Journeys this time.

We are waiting to appear the new opening in episode 25 and more next episodes in the new season, if the old Pokemon characters appear where the regions are in animes and video games like the same franchise in the future episodes of Pokemon Horizons until complete, Includes Ash and Pikachu.
And if it fails when the old characters do not appear where the regions are, the rating will drop, no more episodes in the future and Pokemon Horizons will be canceled forever.

We are waiting to appear the new opening in episode 25 and more next episodes in the new season, if the old Pokemon characters appear where the regions are in animes and video games like the same franchise in the future episodes of Pokemon Horizons until complete, Includes Ash and Pikachu.
And if it fails when the old characters do not appear where the regions are, the rating will drop, no more episodes in the future and Pokemon Horizons will be canceled forever.
I don't think the majority of die-hard Ash fans are watching Horizons for his return. Ratings will not suddenly dip if he doesn't show up again in the near future. Methinks it is time to move on...

I don't think the majority of die-hard Ash fans are watching Horizons for his return. Ratings will not suddenly dip if he doesn't show up again in the near future. Methinks it is time to move on...
Well, if Ash and Pikachu don't appear back in Pokemon Horizons no matter what, we hope to announce the movie in the future that I send it to Pokemon Company International yesterday in July.

Dude, you've already bought this up in another preview thread. Let it go. We got enough old characters in Journeys. Horizons needs to try standing on its own two feet before bringing back old characters. And I'd rather they didn't. Heck, part the time it was an act of desperation in Journeys (and a bigger act of desperation in BW).

I'm fine without them for the time being, thank you.

Dude, you've already bought this up in another preview thread. Let it go. We got enough old characters in Journeys. Horizons needs to try standing on its own two feet before bringing back old characters. And I'd rather they didn't. Heck, part the time it was an act of desperation in Journeys (and a bigger act of desperation in BW).

I'm fine without them for the time being, thank you.
You're welcome, let him go and don't say heck.

Don't worry I heard Ash and his Pikachu's departure is temporary so they might appear again.

When will Ash and Pikachu return in the anime?
It hasn't been confirmed by the staff that Ash and Pikachu are intended to return in the show. For now, there is no evidence in that regard and they are unlikely to return in the anime unless otherwise is expressed in the future.

Being said, I find the chances extremely unlikely that Ash and Pikachu will return and stay in Horizons.

It hasn't been confirmed by the staff that Ash and Pikachu are intended to return in the show. For now, there is no evidence in that regard and they are unlikely to return in the anime unless otherwise is expressed in the future.

Being said, I find the chances extremely unlikely that Ash and Pikachu will return and stay in Horizons.
I know it's just not the same without them that's all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom