• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview HZ028: The Stolen Treasure

Non zero posibility its not anything we have actually seen. Not filler but uh, for the lack of a better word, filler. Side quest? miscellaneous adventure.

I wonder if Ash and Pikachu will appear?
Not even the tiniest chance of that happening.

And look, I miss him as much as everyone else, but c'mon, the guy just left. People have to stop griping, "when's Ash coming back? When's Ash coming back?" I mean, at least give these new characters a chance for God's sake. If Ash ever does come back, it won't be, in my opinion, for quite a while at the very least.

Last edited:
I don't think Ash will be appearing in the main series. It has been pretty self-contained without any obvious ties to the past series. Ash suddenly appearing would feel forced. It hasn't even been a year since he left.

If Ash were to return, it would probably be in a special episode, short series, or movie.

I don't think Ash will be appearing in the main series. It has been pretty self-contained without any obvious ties to the past series. Ash suddenly appearing would feel forced. It hasn't even been a year since he left.

If Ash were to return, it would probably be in a special episode, short series, or movie.
Yeah, I agree. I'm leaning towards the next movie being his next appearance. They've taken to more AU's with the movies lately with the last 3/4 taking place in an alternate timeline. The other was just a CGI remake of the first movie. So that's kind of a safe bet for when we'll see Ash and Pikachu again.

Yeah, I agree. I'm leaning towards the next movie being his next appearance. They've taken to more AU's with the movies lately with the last 3/4 taking place in an alternate timeline. The other was just a CGI remake of the first movie. So that's kind of a safe bet for when we'll see Ash and Pikachu again.
Looking for answer about Ash's return it's like looking for a needle in a haystack.

Looking for answer about Ash's return it's like looking for a needle in a haystack.

Honestly, I don't remember there being a hint of Ash return at any point since the end of JN. We know his adventures are continuing.

The line between healthy expectations and empty hopes based on nothing is thinning.

Summary courtesy of Dephender at Serebii

Liko, Roy and Friede stop by an antique shop run by Diana's acquaintance Tepen, though are unsuccessful in learning more about the ancient monster balls. However, on the way back to the ship, something unexpected happens to Roy.

Back
Top Bottom