• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview HZ029: Orio and the Monster Ball Craftsman

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm always down for new capture, but we barely see Metagross and Elekid, so a third Pokemon for Orla seems too much, especially when even Liko, Roy and Friede don't have more than 2 of their own.

Also, Metagross's butt was kicked so fast during that one time against the Explorers, hopefully there's some development.

I'm not totally invested in the idea or anything, just thought it would be neat. I don't really think Metagross or Elekid are gonna be getting any significant development anyways given the abundance of Pokemon on the ship, so Orla having one more seems negligible in the grand scheme of things when a majority of them only get one or two background appearances every 10 episodes to begin with.

I'd be cool with her and Metagross just getting a cool battle.

I'm always down for new capture, but we barely see Metagross and Elekid, so a third Pokemon for Orla seems too much, especially when even Liko, Roy and Friede don't have more than 2 of their own.

Also, Metagross's butt was kicked so fast during that one time against the Explorers, hopefully there's some development.
Her Pokémon are so underdeveloped that, not gonna lie, I honestly forgot she even had an Elekid before the new opening reminded me.

Just realized Hattena isnt in Liko's hood at all in the preview. Might be the first episode since they were caught where the aren't present. Neat I suppose.

I just hope the Metagross battle action isn't too rushed. I feel like 95% of the battling this series so far has been Friede with Captain Pikachu and Charizard. Which, while not bad per se, is getting somewhat boring I guess because we've seen those two battle a million times before in the past, so it would be nice to see others get a slice of the action.

I just hope the Metagross battle action isn't too rushed. I feel like 95% of the battling this series so far has been Friede with Captain Pikachu and Charizard. Which, while not bad per se, is getting somewhat boring I guess because we've seen those two battle a million times before in the past, so it would be nice to see others get a slice of the action.
Given that it is Metagross vs Galarian Weezing, Metagross does have the type advantage, even being immune to Poison type moves so it could be over so quickly, personally I'm hoping they'll let Roy and Liko handle it

Given that it is Metagross vs Galarian Weezing, Metagross does have the type advantage, even being immune to Poison type moves so it could be over so quickly
Yeah, I even mentioned that too in an earlier post, could be over really quick considering the massive type advantage Metagross holds over Galarian Weezing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom