• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview HZ038: SOS from Wakkanezumi?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Poor thing's REALLY confused being by himself...

(got this next line from TPrower on Caption the Screenshots)
"How can I be a Tandemaus OR a Maushold when there's only one of me!? What am I without my family?! Someone, please, tell me: WHAT AM I?!?!"

Summary and staff list courtesy of Dephender at Serebii

Molly is performing a medical checkup on the Pokémon as the Brave Asagi is docked after a storm, but as Liko is taking Mibrim there for its checkup, Mibrim senses someone. Believe it or not, it turns out to be a single Wakkanezumi that has gotten onto the ship. Wakkanezumi normally operate in pairs, so it's strange for one to be alone like this. Maybe something serious has happened?!

Screenplay 赤尾でこ (Deko Akao)
Storyboard 佐藤真人 (Masato Sato)
Episode Director 又野弘道 (Hiromichi Matano)
Animation Director 新城真 (Makoto Shinjō)
Animation Director 升谷有希 (Yuki Masutani)

Wattrel could help find the mouse by looking from the skies, but it hasn’t learned to fly either.

The bitterness that will fall upon me when Tandemaus doesn't join the cast >>>>>

Joke aside, very excited for the maus line. There's so much potential to do fun things with them.

Hatenna is just too cute no matter what she's doing. And it looks like she's doing a lot next week.

Oh hey, Hattena focus. Hopefully some Molly focus while we're at it too. Maybe this episode won't be so useless after all!

Fingers crossed Hatty gets a new move like our boy just did! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom