• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview HZ038: SOS from Wakkanezumi?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice that it looks like this episode will give Molly and Hattena some action. From the looks of it Hattena is getting to do quite a bit here rather than being a hood ornament like she’s mostly been since her capture.

The last few episodes haven’t been exiting at all, but I’m kinda looking forward to this one because I used the Tandemaus on my team and their design looks really cute on the big screen. I really like normal type pokemon and also always liked when pokemon come in pairs or groups, so these ones are interesting to me. Plus Molly and Hatenna seem to get a bigger role in this episode so I’m looking forward to that. It seems Hatenna will perhaps use her emotions ability to help somehow?

Hatenna focus? In my Pokemon Horizons? I hope she has a fair bit of screentime and we get to see at least a move she knows.

Also, more Molly screentime is welcome. Tandemaus and Maushold are funny Pokemon, too, so I'm looking forward to them.

May be a little too late to say this, but Hatenna could debut Life Dew as a move. Both to give it something to do and be helpful to the plot of the episode.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom