• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview HZ039: Kanuchan and its Special Hammer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Though here's a thought...what if Tinkatink ISN'T caught, but pops up every now and then as a recurring Pokemon? :unsure:

At the very least she doesn't join anyone's team, but hangs out on the Brave Agasi like all those other Pokemon that don't belong anyone.

Summary and staff list courtesy of Dephender at Serebii

Liko, Roy and Dot are shopping in Tetsuron Town, a town famous for its industrial products, when Dot gets separated from the other two. While going around on her own, Dot encounters a Kanuchan, a Pokémon said to pounds iron scraps together to make a hammer. And it seems the Kanuchan is interested in a certain something Dot got......?

Screenplay 福島直浩 (Naohiro Fukushima)
Storyboard 矢嶋哲生 (Tetsuo Yajima)
Episode Director アベユーイチ (Yuichi Abe)
Animation Director 忍田雄介 (Yusuke Oshida)
Animation Director 中矢利子 (Toshiko Nakaya)

Wonder what Dot has that makes Tinkatink so curious. Other than that we have another interesting staff list of Yajima as our storyboarder, Naohiro writing his 3rd HZ episode, our animators and a new Pokémon director Yuichi Abe who has done work for Ultraman, Buddy Daddies and Make My Day Netflix series.

Sounds like this particular town they're visiting is also an anime-exclusive place as well.

They’re two completely different scenes that come from this preview.

I really wish people would stop jumping to the conclusion that someone standing a few inches next to a Pokémon means they’re catching it.

It’s reminding me of BW when people assumed Iris would get Scraggy.

Last edited:
It looks like a chase tbh

I like how Kanuchan seems like a battler. Further proof that Dot can sweep Roy and Liko in a battle with Tink and best duck if she wanted to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom