• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview HZ040: Farewell, Nyahoja?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just please tell me Spriggy will get SOMETHING out this! Fuecoco and friggin' Hattena have gotten new moves lately, while Spriggy hasn't gotten jack despite being around the longest.

Her spamming Leafage and bleep Scratch is seriously getting OLD.

I can live without an evolution, but for Arceus' sake at least give her a 4th move already...
Bold to assume getting a new move means it will be used (Fuecoco still barely uses flamethrower)

The premise is actually good despite the overused departure fakeout.

Sprigatito feeling bad and running away because she accidentally hurt Liko is kinda heartbreaking.
Yeah, it could be really emotional if done right.

A bit odd this is causing them a rift considering sprig has scratched liko atleast twice before lol

Also idk I don't think there bond feels fleshed out enough to warrant a fake release episode yet

I think the issue is that sprig and liko don't really DO anything together.

Roy and fuecoco sing and battle

Quaxly and dot make videos together and he was probably the first one she trusted with her nothing secret

Cap and friede leade the rvts together and cap is his right hand man, heck even the captain himself

Liko and sprig......?

At most she carries it around until it throws another jealous fit that ultimately leads nowhere

A bit odd this is causing them a rift considering sprig has scratched liko atleast twice before lol

How?

Sprigatito only scratched Liko in the early episodes, and that was mainly because she kept trying to touch it before they established a bond. Sprigs is a cat. They don’t like being approached by strangers and often react with violence if you pester them.

Intentionally scratching at a stranger you barely know and hurting someone you actually care about are two completely different scenarios.

Also, the summary specifies that this happened during battle practice, meaning that unlike when she got scratched in the early episodes, Liko was probably hit with an actual move.

I don't think Sprigatito will actually attack Liko, I think it might happen like Roy calls for a move, Liko calls for Sprigatito to dodge it and the move accidently hits Liko and Sprigatito will feel guilty for dodging the move and her getting hit. The clue here comes that Liko says it isn't her fault where as even if she hit Liko with a move accidently it would be her fault regardless of intent.

Unless something else happens like a Draco Meteor and Piplup situation where Sprigatito uses a new move but can't control it and it goes towards Liko.

In case you were wondering, February 22 is “Cat Day” in Japan, which explains everything.

Also, Sneasel was confirmed to be a cat like three years ago,, so Weavile being here isn’t a mistake.

bd1d1d2891f89c14d59b5c540d93d28059813199.jpg

It's far worse than the injuries pokemon normally leave trainers in this show thats for sure. (Even sprigatito's scratches at the start of the show never actually left a mark or anything)

It's far worse than the injuries pokemon normally leave trainers in this show thats for sure. (Even sprigatito's scratches at the start of the show never actually left a mark or anything)
I think Ash would beg to differ after being electrocuted and char-broiled by Pikachu and Charizard, respectively, about half a thousand times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom