• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview HZ044: A Plan to Capture Rayquaza

Status
Not open for further replies.
Summary and staff list courtesy of Dephender at Serebii

The words Sango from the Explorers passed on were "summon Rayquaza". Friede uses this clue to locate the island where the Explorers' hideout is located. Liko, Roy, Friede and Randou head to this island, but are met with a trap set by Spinel! Will Liko and the others be able to stop the Explorers' Plan for Capturing Rayquaza?

Screenplay 松澤くれは (Kureha Matsuzawa)
Storyboard 髙木啓明 (Hiroaki Takagi)
Episode Director 髙木啓明 (Hiroaki Takagi)
Animation Director 忍田雄介 (Yusuke Oshida)
Animation Director 倉員千晶 (Chiaki Kurakazu)
Animation Director 大西雅也 (Masaya Ōnishi)
Animation Director 岡昭彦 (Akihiko Oka)

Leave it to Spinel to come up with a way to capture a Legendary.

Though are they talking about the Explorer's hide-out as in headquarters, or just where some of them are at the moment. And if it's their HQ, does that mean our heroes could take on Gibeon? :unsure:

Spinel's Pokemon couldn't even take on Arboliva. Rayquaza is about to wreck s--- up

Spinel's Pokemon couldn't even take on Arboliva. Rayquaza is about to wreck s--- up
There are many means of getting Rayquaza without a direct battle. Dark science, machines, secrets only the Explorers higher ups know about …

We also saw a scene of them working together in the Amethio training episode. The explorers are three groups basically
Spinel and Agate
Sango and Onyx
Amethio, Zir, and Conia.

From what we’ve seen of him Spinel is the type who doesn’t rely on strength as much as planning. Even if he did lose in the end, he’s the one who came the closest out of the Explorers to winning and he did so easily. He’s certainly the most dangerous because he’s such a skilled planner.

What kind of trap could possibly be set up? If it’s one of those boring trap net things I’m going to lose it

What kind of trap could possibly be set up? If it’s one of those boring trap net things I’m going to lose it
I think you're thinking to much of the Team Rocket trio. Spinel's a little more sophisticated than them I'd say. Not to mention the Explorers have way more money and Spinel is far more intelligent than the TRio to boot.

If I had to guess ambush! Spinel is a strategist so he probably has his pokemon use physcic to restrain them and possible gadgets!
That would be quite accurate. I guess I’m asking because in the last 25 seasons I’ve seen so many “traps” and “damsel in distress” situations and I’ve only seen one so far this season. It’s been relatively tame for the most part.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom