• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview HZ044: A Plan to Capture Rayquaza

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe even use some Psychic mons that haven't been used before or in a long time.
Beheeyem is deff a possibility especially considering wat it did last time !plus if Agates there she has mecham

That would be quite accurate. I guess I’m asking because in the last 25 seasons I’ve seen so many “traps” and “damsel in distress” situations and I’ve only seen one so far this season. It’s been relatively tame for the most part.
Wat I love about these Explorers is they always have a target or two! Spinel is my fav just cause he does everything behind the scenes and then makes a move also Agate is probably gonna appear as well and we don't know much about her yet! Spinel also erased liko's memories with beheeyem and ambushed Friede in an alley 2 on 1 so the explorers must be expecting them for them to spring a trap!

Based on the tower they've built shown in HZ042, I'm guessing Spinel's plan is to immobilize Rayquaza with some high frequency signal?

I think your prediction makes the most sense, I wouldn't be shocked at all if that tower is an integral part of Spinel's plan.
And of course with how the season and new series has been going they leave us on a cliff hanger every episode. That tower will definitely play an important part in the last three episodes

The explorers, a villainous group that doesn’t work together and spend more time being snarky to each other rather than actually trying to defeat the RVT. Let’s see where this goes.

Spinel's not playing any games, Coral's losing her shit again, Chalce finally steps out of the shadows, Rayquaza's being targeted and Iono decides to drop by in the middle of it all.

Looks like we're in for a great climax to this second part of the series.

Iono why are you here. This is the third time she has randomly popped up in an episode, just... in person this time.
Looks like they are at the blue lighthouse, which is next to Levincia so... I guess it makes sense? Gym leader might wanna check out the massive fight against a rayquaza right near their city.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom