• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Review HZ045: To a Place Far, Far Away

Glad to see Floragato still just sorta makes cat noises.
Also Gibeon (I think that was him) just... casually has a Shiny Zygarde, I guess that's our Legends Z-A connection right there.
That's all I have to add untill I get some sleep.

Edit: Also Woo, the evolution was animated instead of convinently off screen.

So many things going on in this fantastic finale - Friede and Amethio helping each other out for once, the ship finally out of action for a while, our first sneaky peek at the leader of the Explorers (who has a shiny Zygarde!) and of course the big one that is Sprigatito evolving into Floragato and I'm already liking the little thing a lot.

A great end to a decent if sometimes spotty second arc of the series (though Terapagos didn't really do much even though it was named after it). So looking forward to the next arc which judging by the preview is already in instant Paldea overdose. Exciting stuff indeed.

Last edited:
Gibeon is Maximilian Pegasus :0

Good end to the season and I'm excited to see the Academy arc. Floragato yoyo action was fire

I've only really seen the episode through screenshots. Do they explain why the kids are going to be enrolled at Naranja Academy while repairs are being made to the Brave Olivine?

I've only really seen the episode through screenshots. Do they explain why the kids are going to be enrolled at Naranja Academy while repairs are being made to the Brave Olivine?
Cant understand japanese but from what I gathered, the kids saw how much damage Friede and Amethio did with Terastal so they want to learn it, I assume friede brings up the school.

Cant understand japanese but from what I gathered, the kids saw how much damage Friede and Amethio did with Terastal so they want to learn it, I assume friede brings up the school.
Fair enough. At least, someone seems to have brought the idea up. It would be very strange for the kids to see the damage and decide to randomly start going to school.

What a fantastic episode for the conclusion for this arc. Especially, when everyone try to claim the OP Rayquaza. Despite, Amethio lied to himself that he didn't try to help. Finally, Liko's Sprigatito evolve to Floragato to do it all in one hit against Rayquaza. Before exhausted. Also, this is where Rising Volt Tacklers out of picture awhile. Till they finally fix the airship.

Overall rating: A+

GJ1g92NX0AAYuaF.jpg

That hair color.

The theories about Amethio being a nepo baby are sounding more and more likely.

Small thing, but its a shame Amethio has replaced one of Ceruledges coverage moves with Shadow Claw.
Yeah, but it's still nice to see the move get used again for the first time since the Sun and Moon series. (Plus, it was probably Night Slash that went, which was kind of redundant anyway, didn't really offer much coverage.)

Last edited:
Random thought: Will Gibeons Zygarde be silent or able to talk like the XYZ one could. I'm betting on silent (Or rather, makes normal pokemon noises) but, who knows.

And here we thought Spinel was supposed to be smarter than Amethio and co.

"I will wait until Terapagos is at full power, surrounded by six pokemon, four of which are Legendary, one of which is a trio master, and aided by four pokemon that are able to Terastalize and likely more evolved by then, and a pikachu that's stronger than the last one that terrorized so many leagues."

I almost feel sorry for the guy

Back
Top Bottom