• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview HZ046: How Thrilling! Orange Academy

But she’s in the poster. I think it has to be someone from Paldea who hasn’t appeared yet like Arven & Geeta.
In another version of the poster they say, and I quote "And for some reason Liko's Nyahoja is nowhere to be seen..." so, they clearly are willing to make super obvious things like they are this big mystery.

In another version of the poster they say, and I quote "And for some reason Liko's Nyahoja is nowhere to be seen..." so, they clearly are willing to make super obvious things like they are this big mystery.
But I was more talking humans because the poster said person, not Pokemon. I do believe Sprigatito will evolve really soon.

If Ash were to come back, they'd be capitalizing on that nostalgia hard. It definitely wouldn't be kept some sort of secret.

Besides, it's barely been a year since Ash left. Give it some time.

If Ash were to come back, they'd be capitalizing on that nostalgia hard. It definitely wouldn't be kept some sort of secret.

Besides, it's barely been a year since Ash left. Give it some time.
Ash ain’t coming back anytime soon. His time as main character is over. His story is finished.

Based on how Nemona explains her training regimen to Carmine in the League Club, I can safely say her attempts at training the three will be funny.

Odd that Liko isn’t stuffed in a Naranja uniform.

I feel Ash achieved his dream when he defeated Leon. There is no point to continue Ash’s journey.

While I don't think we will likely see Ash in a central main character role anytime soon, Ash definitely didn't achieve his dream, because his dream to become a Pokemon Master is endless. Even by his own definition that he decides on at the end of MPM, being a Pokemon Master means befriending every Pokemon and that isn't exactly an attainable goal.

While I don't think we will likely see Ash in a central main character role anytime soon, Ash definitely didn't achieve his dream, because his dream to become a Pokemon Master is endless. Even by his own definition that he decides on at the end of MPM, being a Pokemon Master means befriending every Pokemon and that isn't exactly an attainable goal.
Which is why Ash will never become a Pokemon master. He’s chasing an impossible dream. I think should Ash return, he needs to be an adult, meaning his age should be at least 20 years old.

I feel Ash achieved his dream when he defeated Leon. There is no point to continue Ash’s journey.
Bold of you to assume that the writers can’t manufacture reasons to make Ash return.

Maybe her family went bankrupt hiring the RVTs and can't afford it? lol
Maybe she gave hers to Roy because he clearly didn’t bring cash on the Brave Asagi. Lol

Which is why Ash will never become a Pokemon master. He’s chasing an impossible dream. I think should Ash return, he needs to be an adult, meaning his age should be at least 20 years old.
You seem convinced to make up your own definitions and then call them impossible. Nowhere in this show has it been stated what the criteria for a Master is.

Bold of you to assume that the writers can’t manufacture reasons to make Ash return.
Ash reached the top of the mountain. The fall from the top is much harder than the climb. Plus I would hate to see Ash's greatest achievement retconned because Yuyama feels he needs to reset Ash every region.

You seem convinced to make up your own definitions and then call them impossible. Nowhere in this show has it been stated what the criteria for a Master is.
The main criteria for becoming a Pokemon master is catching every Pokemon, something Ash will never do. Plus now he's the world's best trainer so that fine enoguh with me. It was time ash got replaced but OLM waited too long.

New art, courtesy of Dephender:

From Pokedoko:

8VTeb6X.jpeg

44A5orE.jpeg

XMKb375.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom