• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview HZ046: How Thrilling! Orange Academy

Ash reached the top of the mountain. The fall from the top is much harder than the climb. Plus I would hate to see Ash's greatest achievement retconned because Yuyama feels he needs to reset Ash every region.

The main criteria for becoming a Pokemon master is catching every Pokemon, something Ash will never do. Plus now he's the world's best trainer so that fine enoguh with me. It was time ash got replaced but OLM waited too long.
Ash himself said that being a Pokemon Master means befriending every Pokemon, not catching every Pokemon.

Not all Pokemon are friendly. Ash will get killed trying to befriend an evil Pokemon. Sorry to be so morbid.
I mean, he kind of learned a similar, less morbid version of that lesson dealing with Latios in MPM. Even though he saved Latios' life, Latios still didn't open itself up to Ash at all. The point is that Ash is never gonna stop trying to, even if it is unrealistic, because he loves Pokemon more than anything.

Based on how Nemona explains her training regimen to Carmine in the League Club, I can safely say her attempts at training the three will be funny.

Odd that Liko isn’t stuffed in a Naranja uniform.
Liko is probably enrolling as part of some exchange student program. From what I hear, exchange students still wear their original school uniform to reflect they're exchange students.

Ash reached the top of the mountain. The fall from the top is much harder than the climb. Plus I would hate to see Ash's greatest achievement retconned because Yuyama feels he needs to reset Ash every region.
Nothing you wrote refute what I wrote. You are just repeating the same argument without actually addressing anything.

The main criteria for becoming a Pokemon master is catching every Pokemon, something Ash will never do. Plus now he's the world's best trainer so that fine enoguh with me. It was time ash got replaced but OLM waited too long.
Name the episode this criteria was enumerated. This isn’t your fanfic in AO3 where you can make criteria up.

New art, courtesy of Dephender:

Am I the only one who thinks Roy’s hat is weird? I’ve seen him enough in his regular hat that him wearing anything else is weird.

New art, courtesy of Dephender:
It has just occured to me that the Roy and Dot art are litterally the exact same poses as their default art, just with the new clothes. Pretty sure this is normal in animation so I won't claim its a bad thing, its just funny. Also explains why the back of Dot's shirt is untucked, its meant to look like the part of her jacket that goes down in the back.

With that poster that they decided on more Pokemons in Paldea that is guided by video games, that will not change like this for a long time that it is not devising, just wait until we see that two legendary Pokemon of Lucius appear between Kleavor and Entei that are missing, Rayquaza returns again, defeats the villains and Terapagos in a new form within nine months or it won't end for a year.

This looks like a completely different series omg. Rival battles from the very first episode!

Of course Ann's Oshawott evolved. Such a rival thing of her to always be 1 step ahead of Liko.

Coral is definitely going to have more focus based on that entrance.

Looks like Liko will be battling Katy. So I guess Roy takes Brassius and Dot battles Iono for starters.

Of course Ann's Oshawott evolved. Such a rival thing of her to always be 1 step ahead of Liko.
...Floragato evolved as well though?

kinda boring it's Grass-tera though
Ah well, I'm sure it'll be used creatively and not just...'more leaves'

LZQ50Tb.jpeg

@Twilight-Kun Honestly, it wouldn't be so bad if the cat used more of her other moves more often. But no, have some more leaves. She will be a nuisance to have around during Autumn.

Well, it’s nice to see all of the elite four and a rematch between Anne & Liko, hoping this battle is not off screen.

Back
Top Bottom