• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.

I am back after three years

Seto Kaiba

Screw the rules! I have money!
Reaction score
Hi old and new friends!

No one probably remembers me. I would probably forget myself too, as my large ego fills the entire universe.

I guess everyone has changed their names and the forum layout looks totally different now. I like it.

It's good to be back. Also I there's a movie of me out there somewhere, playing this children's card game called Yu-Gi-Oh! (aka Duel Monsters)

I play against this little short kid with odd looking ridiclous hair, and blah blah blah blah.

I win all the time (I GUESS I DO!) screw the rules, I have wealthy investments in financial income!

Neosquid

Number 6
Reaction score
I don't usually notice things in garden grotto or even post here in the first place, but I was lurking around when I saw this. I'm more interested in return threads, and indeed, I do remember you, slightly. Welcome back, I suppose.