• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

I am back after three years

Seto Kaiba

Screw the rules! I have money!
Reaction score
Hi old and new friends!

No one probably remembers me. I would probably forget myself too, as my large ego fills the entire universe.

I guess everyone has changed their names and the forum layout looks totally different now. I like it.

It's good to be back. Also I there's a movie of me out there somewhere, playing this children's card game called Yu-Gi-Oh! (aka Duel Monsters)

I play against this little short kid with odd looking ridiclous hair, and blah blah blah blah.

I win all the time (I GUESS I DO!) screw the rules, I have wealthy investments in financial income!

I don't usually notice things in garden grotto or even post here in the first place, but I was lurking around when I saw this. I'm more interested in return threads, and indeed, I do remember you, slightly. Welcome back, I suppose.

Hi. I'm Harley, and I'm a fictional character. ...lol

Please note: The thread is from 7 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom