• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

I am but a worm, but i'm here anyway

Dinomischus

Venonat is peak pokémon design
Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. He/Him
Hi! I'm Dinomischus, a biology nerd and a huge pokémon fan. My top 3 favorite pokémon are Venonat, Eelektross and Gliscor, but i also like many others.
Some of my favorite games: Pokémon, Chrono Trigger, Earthbound, Final Fantasy VI (i still have to finish it), The Legend Of Zelda: A Link To The Past, Sonic 3 & Knuckles, Super Mario World and Megaman X.
I'm not a furry and i don't want to be one even though i like a few anthro animal pokémon. I loathe Cinderace, though.
I'm planning to create an RPG game with active-time battles and can be described as "Final Fantasy meets Earthbound".
I love creating fakemon.
I hope i'm welcome here.

Hi! Of course you are welcome here. Some cool games you like there. For your personal projects (games and/or fakemon) you can always check out the BulbaBlogs section and make a thread there :)
Please don't hesitate to message staff for any questions.

hello there Dinomischus, welcome to the forums! great taste in both pokemon AND games you have there :bulbaWave:
fakemon are a lot of fun to design! i hope you enjoy it here, see you around!

Hi! I'm Dinomischus, a biology nerd and a huge pokémon fan. My top 3 favorite pokémon are Venonat, Eelektross and Gliscor, but i also like many others.
Hi Dinomischus, first of all, fantastic title to your welcome thread! (LOL) Second, can I call you Dinomi for short, it’s a cute nickname I think. Soooo happy to meet another Eelektross lover!

I'm planning to create an RPG game with active-time battles and can be described as "Final Fantasy meets Earthbound".
I also love Final Fantasy! Though I play mostly XIV exclusively these days, I want to play XVI and have played a plethora before either (including Crystal Chronicles series) I hope your dream becomes a reality!

Assuming you like slugs and worms, got any favorites to share and why?

welcome!! i'm new here as well and happen to be a fellow bio lover :D i really love making fakemon as well, i hope to see you around and if you end up wanting to post em i'd love to see any fakemon you've created !

Please note: The thread is from 6 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom