• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

I can has trade shop? Cloning! Legends and cool stuff. Gimme all your pokemanz.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello. I am very interested in Meloetta, JPN Shaymin, JPN Jirachi, and JPN Arceus but I don't really have any good legendaries or shinies. I see that you want none iv pokes, so please tell me what you want. I completely understand if you don't want to trade me though.

If you have any legendaries that are not currently on the list, I'll take those.
Otherwise... hmmm...
HA pokemon could be nice, 'cause those are a pain to try to get over the GTS...
you could pay me a battle? :D

Ok. I can trade you a HA Carbink, Froakie, Vulpix and Grimer. By the way what do you mean by "you could pay me a battle?"

You could battle me for payment. It was mostly a joke, but we could still battle if you want...
Vulpix? Don't know if I'm ever going to do anything with it, but I would take it for something.
Ok. So do you want anything else?

That should do.
Wait, but what is it that you want?

Hey...
-snip-

Interested in Ditto, Blaziken, and Jirachi.
here is a list of some events/legends I have: (all of which are clones)
Mew(Pokemon Ranch) - Lonely
Darkrai(2012MAY) - Rash
Meloetta(SPR2013) - Modest
Keldeo(WIN2013) - Modest
Genesect(Plasma) - Modest
Deoxys(Plasma) - Timid
Aswell as most legendaries obtainable in any of the games prior to Gen VI.

Well, poo!
Deoxys sounds great, and Darkrai sounds great, and Keldeo sounds great, and Genesect sounds great...
Which one(s) are you most willing to part with?

I have multiples of each on hand since they're cloned so whichever you would prefer.

I am interested in Meloetta, JPN Shaymin, JPN Jirachi, and JPN Arceus

I am interested in Meloetta, JPN Shaymin, JPN Jirachi, and JPN Arceus

Which one should I clone for you?

Sounds like a deal to me.

I have multiples of each on hand since they're cloned so whichever you would prefer.

moopers
Are you going to be taking a Ditto, a Blaziken, and a Jirachi, or just one of each?
I think Darkrai>Genesect>Keldeo>Deoxys

One of each of them.

Alrighty then. I'll get you those.

moopers
Are you going to be taking a Ditto, a Blaziken, and a Jirachi, or just one of each?

One of each of them.

I really want all of them, but I understand how valuable they are, so please tell me if you want any other pokemon.

I really want all of them, but I understand how valuable they are, so please tell me if you want any other pokemon.

I'll clone one of each and keep them on hold for you.
If you have a Reckless Starly, I would take that too.
So that's half of your order taken care of, if you have one.

moopers

One of each of them.

Just let me know when you are ready. I may not be availibe the next two days but if I can I'll check in

moopers

One of each of them.

Just let me know when you are ready. I may not be availibe the next two days but if I can I'll check in

Mostly I do my cloning on the weekends, and since I wasn't able to do any this weekend, it'll be sometime next week that I'm ready.
That goes for everyone else that made an order recently, too.
Sorry ):

moopers

One of each of them.

Mostly I do my cloning on the weekends, and since I wasn't able to do any this weekend, it'll be sometime next week that I'm ready.
That goes for everyone else that made an order recently, too.
Sorry ):

Alright no problem.

Really in need of a meloetta to complete my living dec. Can offer you clones of a deoxys, darkrai or manaphy if any of those interest you?

I want 6 IV JPN Ditto and JPN Cobalion. Possibly Meloetta as well.

I can offer event Deoxys, Mystery Mew, all regis, Japanese Darkrai, and a legit Cresselia from my old game. Also Victini, Manaphy, etc.
If you clone them, of course. :)

Really in need of a meloetta to complete my living dec. Can offer you clones of a deoxys, darkrai or manaphy if any of those interest you?

Manaphy sounds good. Already have Darkrai and Deoxys coming in.
Will clone on the weekend.

I want 6 IV JPN Ditto and JPN Cobalion. Possibly Meloetta as well.

I can offer event Deoxys, Mystery Mew, all regis, Japanese Darkrai, and a legit Cresselia from my old game. Also Victini, Manaphy, etc.
If you clone them, of course. :)

How 'bout the three Regis for three you ordered?
Sounds good to me.

I obtained a Jirachi so if someone else would like to provide those for you so they can get their trade that's alright with me. If not I'll still provide the trade.

Edit: I still desire the ditto and Blaziken.

I obtained a Jirachi so if someone else would like to provide those for you so they can get their trade that's alright with me. If not I'll still provide the trade.

Edit: I still desire the ditto and Blaziken.

That's fine with me.

So, are you okay with trading Meloetta, JPN Shaymin, JPN Jirachi, and JPN Arceus for HA Carbink, Froakie, Vulpix, Starly and Grimer?

So, are you okay with trading Meloetta, JPN Shaymin, JPN Jirachi, and JPN Arceus for HA Carbink, Froakie, Vulpix, Starly and Grimer?

Don't need Froakie/it's extra anyway.
:)

Also, guys, I'm really sorry I couldn't clone over the weekend. Sometimes I'm just too busy...
busy=poo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom