• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

I can has trade shop? Cloning! Legends and cool stuff. Gimme all your pokemanz.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think he's doing this shop anymore. I haven't heard anything from him and I made a request over 9 days ago.

I don't think he's doing this shop anymore. I haven't heard anything from him and I made a request over 9 days ago.

I think that he's busy with real life and cloning Pokemon at the moment. In one of his posts, he did say that he's kinda backed up with cloning Pokemon.

I noticed you have a pokeball vivillion. I would trade a shiny Golurk for it if you're interested. Also I need someone to help me evolve my Pumpkaboo so if you could do that to I would greatly appreciate it.

Any news on when you can make the trades?

I think that he's busy with real life and cloning Pokemon at the moment. In one of his posts, he did say that he's kinda backed up with cloning Pokemon.

Yes, this has, unfortunately, kinda dropped off; I didn't want it to, and I would like to revive it soon. I don't know if I'll be able to, but I will try.
...now, for business. UnseeingRaccoon, I can help you evolve your Pumpkaboo. What are the stats on the Golurk: nature, ivs, ability and stuff?
Also, I think I'll let you guys know if and when I do close it officially. I might have to, at some point...
That's all for now, hopefully I can get all of the Pokemon necessary for trading soon!

Can you still clone the mega blaziken? What are you looking for?

I can indeed; earliest this weekend, but I'll have to see about that.
I'm working on building my Pokedex, so any legendaries that aren't listed there (and now event-exclusives have become priority, due to ORAS) are mainly what I'm after.
I may also take some HA pokemon, shiny pokemon, and competetive shinies, but no IV-breds because of my lovely Ditto.

I still have the shiny Eevee and shiny Gastly. Do you want them?

yurpz!
In fact, I'm off to do some cloning right now. I'll work on it tomorrow, too, since I have days off.
When I next see you all, I'll have lots of fun for everyone!

when i see you next
i'll have lots of fun
for everyone!

Not creepy at all, right?

yurpz!
In fact, I'm off to do some cloning right now. I'll work on it tomorrow, too, since I have days off.
When I next see you all, I'll have lots of fun for everyone!

when i see you next
i'll have lots of fun
for everyone!

Not creepy at all, right?

Wee you when ever you're ready! :)

I could trade you a level 5 untouched Japanese Mew from a HG/SS event for your Arceus, if you want it. It IS cloned however, but it hasn't been tampered with at all.

I could trade you a level 5 untouched Japanese Mew from a HG/SS event for your Arceus, if you want it. It IS cloned however, but it hasn't been tampered with at all.

That sounds wonderful!
What are its IVs and nature? (I'll take it anyway)

That sounds wonderful!

Sorry I took so long! Nature is Lax, no perfect IV's but none of them are bad. Do you think I could get your two exclusive Vivillions along with it, or if not instead? I never got either of them, I'll trade you the Mew on the first trade, and an Eevee on the second trade.

That sounds wonderful!

Sorry I took so long! Nature is Lax, no perfect IV's but none of them are bad. Do you think I could get your two exclusive Vivillions along with it, or if not instead? I never got either of them, I'll trade you the Mew on the first trade, and an Eevee on the second trade.

Ah, don't worry about the timing. It's fine :)
Sure, I'll give you the Vivillons!
...what about the third trade, though? You wanted Arceus too, right?

That sounds wonderful!

Oh yeah, my mistake. I'll give you my Japeneese Zoroark.

That sounds wonderful!

Oh yeah, my mistake. I'll give you my Japeneese Zoroark.

awrigh! souns goo! grea! wonerful!
...I should stop.

Manaphy sounds good. Already have Darkrai and Deoxys coming in.
Will clone on the weekend.

I want 6 IV JPN Ditto and JPN Cobalion. Possibly Meloetta as well.

I can offer event Deoxys, Mystery Mew, all regis, Japanese Darkrai, and a legit Cresselia from my old game. Also Victini, Manaphy, etc.
If you clone them, of course. :)

How 'bout the three Regis for three you ordered?
Sounds good to me.

You can have copies of my Regis, just note that they are all nicknamed (sorry...they're from my original game) :p

Manaphy sounds good. Already have Darkrai and Deoxys coming in.
Will clone on the weekend.

I want 6 IV JPN Ditto and JPN Cobalion. Possibly Meloetta as well.

I can offer event Deoxys, Mystery Mew, all regis, Japanese Darkrai, and a legit Cresselia from my old game. Also Victini, Manaphy, etc.
If you clone them, of course. :)

How 'bout the three Regis for three you ordered?
Sounds good to me.

You can have copies of my Regis, just note that they are all nicknamed (sorry...they're from my original game) :p

That's fine!

Hi, I was just wondering if you cloned the pokemon you were going to trade me. Please contact me. Thanks!

I have a shiny Blaziken, Garchomp, Palkia, and Giratina to offer for either a Blaziken w/ Blazikenite or a Shaymin.

I'll take an Arceus for a level 100 6iv shiny sassy Crawdaunt. Bad news is it sassy. Oh as per rules it's cloned off of a gts mon. My friend code is Strider 2019-9743-1012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom