• Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.
  • The forums' software will be updated on December 9th, 2019 and may be down for several hours to multiple days for this process. Thank you for your patience, we hope this update will improve your experience here.

Why not join us over on discord during the downtime?

I can't think of an original thread title. D:

Reaction score
Hello, I'm Neighborhood-Guest. :look:

A little about me...well, I signed up for the URPG, and, if all goes well, I'm hoping to be (one of) the first to successfully capture a wild PorygonZ. Don't ask me why I'd put myself through that, since I honestly don't know myself. I suppose I'm doing it for the challenge; then again, I'm already going to have a tough enough time starting with a Caterpie.

Ah, well. I'll make it work somehow.

So, um...that's about all I can think of for now. Thanks for noticin', and stuff.

<FONT FACE=”vivaldi”>Boo.</FONT FACE>
Reaction score
Welcome to BMGf!

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
I couldn't think of a thread title either when I joined.

But, welcome anyway!

Reaction score
Welcome, I am new here, ppls are very friendly and willing to help, it is a great place to build up your pokemon empire :)

Keep Moving Forward
Reaction score
Wow, a wild Porygon-Z that is a new one. Sounds pretty difficult as well.

Anyways good luck and I hope you enjoy our new Pokemon Ultra RPG!

Reaction score
Thanks for the warm welcome, everyone. I'm sure I'm going to feel right at home here on the Forums.

I'll be sending friend requests to everyone who posted here in the next few minutes. ^^

「Sword of Destruction」
Reaction score
*hands a welcoming gift*
Welcome Neighbor ^^ Have fun~

Zoe

Reaction score
Welcome, Neighborhood-Guest and enjoy your stay at BMGF :)