• ME explores a new city and takes on the local Gym. Can he defeat the Gym Leader, Candice? Watch here to find out.
  • All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • The 2020 staff drive for Bulbagarden is now live! If you're interested in joining the Bulbagarden staff team (whether it be forums, social media, or more!) then you're encouraged to apply!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

I can't think of an original thread title. D:

Reaction score
Hello, I'm Neighborhood-Guest. :look:

A little about me...well, I signed up for the URPG, and, if all goes well, I'm hoping to be (one of) the first to successfully capture a wild PorygonZ. Don't ask me why I'd put myself through that, since I honestly don't know myself. I suppose I'm doing it for the challenge; then again, I'm already going to have a tough enough time starting with a Caterpie.

Ah, well. I'll make it work somehow.

So, um...that's about all I can think of for now. Thanks for noticin', and stuff.

<FONT FACE=”vivaldi”>Boo.</FONT FACE>
Reaction score
Welcome to BMGf!

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
I couldn't think of a thread title either when I joined.

But, welcome anyway!

Reaction score
Welcome, I am new here, ppls are very friendly and willing to help, it is a great place to build up your pokemon empire :)

Keep Moving Forward
Reaction score
Wow, a wild Porygon-Z that is a new one. Sounds pretty difficult as well.

Anyways good luck and I hope you enjoy our new Pokemon Ultra RPG!

Reaction score
Thanks for the warm welcome, everyone. I'm sure I'm going to feel right at home here on the Forums.

I'll be sending friend requests to everyone who posted here in the next few minutes. ^^

「Sword of Destruction」
Reaction score
*hands a welcoming gift*
Welcome Neighbor ^^ Have fun~

Zoe

Reaction score
Welcome, Neighborhood-Guest and enjoy your stay at BMGF :)