• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

I can't think of an original thread title. D:

Reaction score
Hello, I'm Neighborhood-Guest. :look:

A little about me...well, I signed up for the URPG, and, if all goes well, I'm hoping to be (one of) the first to successfully capture a wild PorygonZ. Don't ask me why I'd put myself through that, since I honestly don't know myself. I suppose I'm doing it for the challenge; then again, I'm already going to have a tough enough time starting with a Caterpie.

Ah, well. I'll make it work somehow.

So, um...that's about all I can think of for now. Thanks for noticin', and stuff.

Welcome, I am new here, ppls are very friendly and willing to help, it is a great place to build up your pokemon empire :)

Wow, a wild Porygon-Z that is a new one. Sounds pretty difficult as well.

Anyways good luck and I hope you enjoy our new Pokemon Ultra RPG!

Thanks for the warm welcome, everyone. I'm sure I'm going to feel right at home here on the Forums.

I'll be sending friend requests to everyone who posted here in the next few minutes. ^^

Welcome, Neighborhood-Guest and enjoy your stay at BMGF :)

Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom