• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

I changed my name!!

P N N K

Reaction score
Hi all! I changed my name for the 3rd time or something like that. I got the idea when I was in the shower thinking about this party at my school that I was just at. I won 2 boomerangs and got free food! Wouldn't that make YOU slap happy?

What was your previous name? ;P This one is kind of cute!

It was Arcanine130♪. And thanks. I wont post stuff like this anymore.

Click on User CP at the top there, and then click on Edit Email, Password & Username on the left.

...Though you should ask a member of staff or something like that instead of reviving an old topic.

I was kinda wondering what your name was previous, well, long rest the king of pop

...Though you should ask a member of staff or something like that instead of reviving an old topic.

As far as this staff member is concerned, better to revive a not so old thread than start a new one. As for REALLY OLD threads, if they're interesting, they're ok. See the BMG Veterans sticky in this forum.

Please note: The thread is from 15 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom