• Snowy leaves Circhester and heads to Spikemuth. Watch here as his Rotom Bike learns to swim...somehow.
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters! Click here to check out the event and sign up!

I couldnt think of a better name.

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
Electivire was taken, and I was completely stumped as to what to have for a name. I was going to put level 100 Electivire, but didnt want to seem like a try-hard, so I just put searing hot lasagna, because I am waiting for my lasagna to be done cooking, and i know it will be searing hot when it comes out.

As far as my name goes, I think I've covered that much already. As far as I go in terms of personality, well uh...

I like being noticed for reasons that don't suck. I also have enjoyed Pokemon for 90% of my time spent living. I have a level 100 Electivire, but other than the Elekid family, I strongly dislike electric types, especially the Tynamo family. No weaknesses? Come on now. Concerning other types and families I hate, I really dislike Pseudo-Legendary and other legendary spammers, meaning I hate people who only have (pseudo) Legendaries in their party because "lolol theyre good". I dislike dragon types as a whole because they are waaaaay overpowered and I also dislike the Bug/Steel combination.

(PS, this introduction became way too long after the first paragraph. If I could whip out essays for literature class this fast, I would be acing it.)

TL;DR, sup guys

Reaction score
Welcome to Bulbagarden! You have no idea how hungry your username makes me. Lasagne is my absolute favourite food. :D

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
wow that is kind of ironic, now, isnt it.

Also, Alien, I would appreciate that if you ever do come to the event of my consumption, at least give me some steak sauce. You wouldn't believe how good it tastes.

Oh, and last but not least, my lasagna is no longer searing hot. I can eat it now <33333333

Last edited:
<FONT FACE=”vivaldi”>Boo.</FONT FACE>
Reaction score
Welcome to Bulbagarden!

Drew is not pleased
Reaction score
welcome to the forums!
and I LIEK LASAGNA

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
thank you for the warm welcome, guys. It's warm, but not searing hot. Like my lasagna.

Also, question. I am unable to view the community rules, and this can end up very bad. It almost has already. It says I have insufficient privileges and am incapable of viewing the rules. Now, I haven't been here long, but if you need any sort of privilege of reading the rules, that seems, to me at least, quite redundant. Is there any way of me being able to view said rules so that I don't do anything really stupid?

back to the start
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forums! I must admit, your lasagna would look better without the MS Paint, but it still works!

My boobies are big
Reaction score
Welcome!

Your name reminds me of the Flying Spaghetti Monster.
Are you two cousins by any chance?

remember me
Reaction score
I must say, you have one of the best screen names I have read in a long time! Welcome to the forums!

City Till I Die!
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums buddy! Man I love lasagna in fact all Italian food since my gf is Italian, and you just made me hungry. :)