• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

I couldnt think of a better name.

Searing Hot Lasagna

Reaction score
Electivire was taken, and I was completely stumped as to what to have for a name. I was going to put level 100 Electivire, but didnt want to seem like a try-hard, so I just put searing hot lasagna, because I am waiting for my lasagna to be done cooking, and i know it will be searing hot when it comes out.

As far as my name goes, I think I've covered that much already. As far as I go in terms of personality, well uh...

I like being noticed for reasons that don't suck. I also have enjoyed Pokemon for 90% of my time spent living. I have a level 100 Electivire, but other than the Elekid family, I strongly dislike electric types, especially the Tynamo family. No weaknesses? Come on now. Concerning other types and families I hate, I really dislike Pseudo-Legendary and other legendary spammers, meaning I hate people who only have (pseudo) Legendaries in their party because "lolol theyre good". I dislike dragon types as a whole because they are waaaaay overpowered and I also dislike the Bug/Steel combination.

(PS, this introduction became way too long after the first paragraph. If I could whip out essays for literature class this fast, I would be acing it.)

TL;DR, sup guys

wow that is kind of ironic, now, isnt it.

Also, Alien, I would appreciate that if you ever do come to the event of my consumption, at least give me some steak sauce. You wouldn't believe how good it tastes.

Oh, and last but not least, my lasagna is no longer searing hot. I can eat it now <33333333

Last edited:
thank you for the warm welcome, guys. It's warm, but not searing hot. Like my lasagna.

Also, question. I am unable to view the community rules, and this can end up very bad. It almost has already. It says I have insufficient privileges and am incapable of viewing the rules. Now, I haven't been here long, but if you need any sort of privilege of reading the rules, that seems, to me at least, quite redundant. Is there any way of me being able to view said rules so that I don't do anything really stupid?

Welcome to the Forums! I must admit, your lasagna would look better without the MS Paint, but it still works!

Welcome!

Your name reminds me of the Flying Spaghetti Monster.
Are you two cousins by any chance?

Welcome to the forums buddy! Man I love lasagna in fact all Italian food since my gf is Italian, and you just made me hungry. :)

10 points for your username! XD

*notices you for good reason*

Welcome to the forums! :3

I can't think of a better name either XD

Welcome to the fora!

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom