• If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

I Do Music Things

Reaction score
Hi! I know I'm not active at this forum, but I'm trying to promote my YouTube channel a bit, so I thought I would create a thread here. As part of a previously dormant video game cover project, I have recently made a new video covering the classic Trainer Battle theme from Pokémon Red/Blue/Yellow. Please tell me what you think, and I will hopefully post in this thread again whenever I do something new. And in case I forget this thread exists, feel free to subscribe to my channel to get new videos as they come!

Reaction score
Hey everyone! I imagine there probably aren't all that many Zelda fans here, but nonetheless, here is a new video I just finished! It was actually recorded several months ago, but laziness plus real life happenings delayed it from getting edited until recently. But anyway, here it is!