• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

I don't know what to do in Scarlet and Violet

Shinywooloo

DJ Tokyo Drift
Reaction score
So, I've already done all the postgame stuff, like Academy Ace, Pokedex completion, all that stuff, and I don't know what to do now. I've tried bonding with my Pokemon, but none of them feel special except for one of them. I've tried setting challenges for myself to complete, but it all feels to easy. Even shiny-hunting is a slog now, that leaves me questioning why i do it in the first place. It all feels so easy and fake and I don't know what to do. And its not like I have fun doing anything else. Cause I don't.

Maybe play with friends? I have been watching the John-Micheal cup between MandJTV and PM7. They think of all vanilla challenges and compete. Try rounding up some friends and see who can win.

You could also do challenges, such as nuzlockes, randomizer nuzlockes, shiny only runs, ect

Worst case scenario, be unhappy until the dlc comes out.

Hopefully I helped. I probably didn't

My sister would never play with me, and I don't have any other friends. Plus, going through another run of the game would suck.

I am very sorry for that. I guess you could try different games, both pokemon and not. I would recommend Super Smash Bros Ultimate. It is a great game and has hours of potential play time. Good luck!

Yup, having less engaging and repeatable PvE content is a thing this game suffers from compared to some older titles.

Wait for the DLC, and even though they're unrelated, Stadium games. If you were looking for a Battle Frontier, Game Freak moved on from that a long time ago. Online play is supposed to replace it.

You didn't mention Raids, though.

Online play is supposed to replace it.
Kind of a weird thing to say when we had games with both a Battle Frontier and online play (Platinum and HGSS). Battle Frontier was removed because Masuda thinks no actually uses it (which he has no evidence of), not that it was meant to replace anything.

Platinum and HGSS lacked ranked and even random battles. Masuda cited kids having short attention spans due to mobile games, but the Battle Frontier was never meant for kids.

Wait for the DLC, and even though they're unrelated, Stadium games. If you were looking for a Battle Frontier, Game Freak moved on from that a long time ago. Online play is supposed to replace it.

You didn't mention Raids, though.
There's even no Battle Tower. And that's something we had until generation 8. A barebones version, sure, but we had it.

Battle ppl online bro. It’s kinda fun training up your team and optimising them competitively. I’ll admit it can feel tedious tho

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom