• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

I draw things sometimes

Wow! These are amazing! When I started looking through this thread a few moments ago, I wasn't really expecting anything that great.But now, as I reach the end, I can really say that you're a great artist! Keep up the good work!

I love how you drew the Pokemon, especially Ivysaur.

thank you both very much! :D
i just learned that i can text images to my email, so i don't need to take out my memory card and do all of that nonsense to get my pictures on here. YAY
edit: tinypic ate the girl w/ flowers...sad
ealfs7.jpg
been re-reading harry potter, so i doodled a dementor (with no reference because i don't care) and then glorified it
316qolu.jpg
went fishin, caught a tympole

edit: added spoiler tags because the images weren't showing up without them? okay

Last edited:
alright, got some various doodle things from the past few days...school starts on tuesday so that'll make it harder to find time for all of this..and since thursday it's been hard for me to draw anything good sooo yeah

2s7fmgj.jpg
sideways dude
1087me9.jpg
27xjgyd.jpg
30tsaiv.jpg
working on foreheads
2mzmdjk.jpg
girl
2m4aou0.jpg
girl and a genie w/ no arms
35kmizd.jpg
red girl and girl w/ rainbow hair
34hwh7c.jpg
girl
fxuexg.jpg
really quick south african cliff swallow

EDIT: why does this thread have five stars omg i'm blushingsasdlkfhlsnvulinh

Last edited:
23lz121.jpg

a real card that i really made for my friend for her birthday
yay harry potter references

oops yeah this still exists
166y6pf.jpg

princess bubblegum ahhh i love adventure time
i would post more but my phone died right after i sent this.......so sad

IT'S BEEN A REALLY LONG TIME......OOPS
i found a crayon today
vwx2eo.jpg
fvv86r.jpg
20jqv0k.jpg
1zbb195.jpg
2lbf7fl.jpg
crayons are fun

birds are great. i love birds and i love drawing them
xppwj.jpg
i also love drawing pokémon using some fabulous marbles as reference
21edna1.jpg
and more bird. never enough birds.

So cuteeee!!; u ;
Great stuff.~
I especially love your birds, your very good at drawing them.~
And they're very realistic looking too. ^ 0 ^
Keep up the great work.:3

thank you all so much! :) :) :)
sorry i didn't reply sooner, but i like to bring some art whenever i come back around here...and i always forget to take pictures...BUT! this happened today
2uf3i9x.jpg

don't mind the quadratic formula in the corner...i was seeing if i still remembered it (i do, yay)
i really should color things more often...i wasn't really satisfied with that girl when she was just a pen drawing (and you can barely even see the pen now...colored pencils are magic)
also i keep drawing birds on all my school work :') i was drawing birds and cats (and doing math) on my english midterm today, i hope my teacher enjoys them

Last edited:
I lovelove that cat balloon and that birdie looking up on the previous page. Your art is so cute!

Thank you! :)
I cleaned out all my school things for the new semester, and I found some nice things! so these all range from september to now
wrn888.jpg
marceline....i love adventure time u__u
oqi14g.jpg
20saoeu.jpg
sewshs.jpg
qn3cz7.jpg
some kids
jkdta9.jpg
cat
flk8l2.jpg
and the rest

Last edited:
i spent the last four days catching up on one piece and between being overwhelmed with feeling about fictional pirates these happened
amqmf5.jpg
5124on.jpg

i got mad at zoro's swords so he didn't get to have any...he didn't get to have hands either

okay it's been about a month okay
2ml1g2.jpg

some reptile kid
20j2pep.jpg

i watched/read kaiji and WOW....what a perfect baby i love him

i kinda drew a lot today while i was doing my homework so here are some things
oqenh5.jpg

her hair is actually colored with a highlighter so it's much more acidic looking
232xsi.jpg
30rwm87.jpg

34fjsw5.jpg
33vkr55.jpg

i downloaded a drawing app on my ipod and it's super fun even though i'm not very good with it
35kty0o.jpg
awb8tv.jpg
lmao gary oak

Ohhh, these are cool. 8) Looking at your older stuff compared to the newest, you can see the improvement. (not that it was ever bad in the first place) Just looks cleaner and more detailed.

I really like the blonde girl. The styling makes her look very flowing and elegant, and feminine.

Those things you made on your ipod are neat too. lol, did you really make Gary with your finger? :O His eyes... XD I picture him saying "SMELL YA LATER D:<"

oh jeez it's been over a month
thank you very much! :)
i only draw a lot when i'm in the middle of my homework now, apparently (literally...half of these were drawn when i was in the middle of a word)
2mi297n.jpg
10psxaf.jpg

some different bodies
2eyyhdv.jpg

dog!!
1674bcm.jpg

cat!!
2hn28o5.jpg

you would think it wouldn't be that difficult for me to draw my favorite animal
96g5g1.jpg

trying to figure out hands
2wp8ryf.jpg
2mzcv8m.jpg

some wacky guys

the sizes of these aren't consistent but w/e

Last edited:
Got some more things
qnjv5y.jpg
mwwt4l.jpg
8y8cp5.jpg
I reread Majin Tantei Nougami Neuro (absolute favorite manga, everyone should read it) again and suddenly these happened
2hdd11y.jpg
20jft7d.jpg

2zdzjew.jpg
2q9cebl.jpg

And the rest

Back
Top Bottom