• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

I draw things sometimes

i drew some things
25qwxw2.jpg

107qc9g.jpg

2rpyyic.jpg

10n854y.jpg

yep

I think what I like most about this thread after going through it is seeing your art go from being a rather aesthetic and simplistic style into something that's getting to be more detailed over time. :3

thank you!!! u///u

i should be studying for finals but instead i drew a deer boy
16if9es.jpg

iokaa8.gif
aaand the process
2chl0ec.jpg
2dmeaa9.jpg

trying out some different things
9a9spf.jpg
2na4gpj.jpg

alien & undercut

you'd think that i'd draw more now that it's summer, but apparently not!

30k61c8.jpg

not very good but i'd rather not only post one thing

24dix6v.jpg

I like Proton a lot...i'm completely out of control
the only problem with coloring with colored pencils is that if you press down too hard the paper gets wrinkly :mad:

woah um it's been a while but i drew a bunch

2dqvjah.jpg

25jwk1v.jpg
wiajau.jpg
i don't really know about these ones

video game characters on flash cards
2jd44mf.jpg

Sissel; Ghost Trick
qn8d5f.jpg

Neku; The World Ends with You
156qv0m.jpg
6h8cae.jpg

Roxas & Sora; Kingdom Hearts

Great drawings, especially because I suck at drawing. You could try and use a black pencil maybe a soft tip, and a hard tip. This way you can make the contours with the hard one and fill in the rest with the softer one.
Have fun drawing!

oh wow... it's been a long time, huh? um so i thought i should probably come back to this to like... give me more motivation to draw again but looking back at my other posts i'm kinda embarrassed because i've definitely gotten worse...
HOWEVER, although i'm only a week into school, i predict that i will have a lot of free time in a few classes, which will hopefully lead to more drawing!! yay?
also, my computer COMPLETELY died a few months ago, so i don't have much art on here!! i just sifted through my desk so this stuff is from many different points of time (i'm still gonna use tinypic even though it clearly enjoys eating pictures after a while just because i'm not sure what else would be convenient)
24v2tsm.jpg

this is from november 2012... i probably wouldn't be able to draw this now
Sailor Venus!! (sorta big picture)
b9c3kn.gif

this is from about an hour ago
Riku!! (Kingdom Hearts)
wqqwxe.gif

big white crayon pic on construction paper, from early on in the summer i think
2e6ahcm.gif

girl w/ fairies... no idea when i drew it
wan7lz.gif

again, no idea when
somjas.gif

something that came out exactly how i wanted it to for once!! woah!!! drawn in july i believe
jzcdxy.gif

sharpie sweat dude and robot skeleton. date = ?
2gvlv9x.gif

sweatshirt girl
3127h8x.gif

very old, around last winter
2vj4vvp.gif

early august?? i don't know what i was calculating
261cf94.gif

marceline again!! i sketched this during last school year but didn't color it until summer, many many months later
70kh75.gif

now this one is a real mystery. i remember drawing it (but not finishing it) and i've lost it in the shuffle and rediscovered it several times. but it's like... good?? i think it must have been drawn sometime during last school year but who even knows
2mf15c8.gif

dress girl. most likely last school year
2b1e0x.gif

WOAH SOMETHING POKEMON RELATED... because N is a perfect child and i love him

and that's that! i really do want to get back into updating this thread, but i don't know if i want to do big posts like this or just post whatever i have when i think to do so.
as always, any and all feedback is so so so appreciated

Back
Top Bottom