• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

I draw whatever you want

Hi! Can you draw Marlon in the spoilered outfit? (Idk how to do that link thing) Can you also do shorts instead of the pants and him holding a Quagsire and with a Flapple? Thank you in advance
There you go !
marlonquagsire.png
Quagsire is my favorite Pokémon :giggle:

Hi! If you’ve got too many requests at the moment that’s fine, but could you draw me dawn and Lucas (except Lucas is blonde) just generally existing (or maybe with piplup and turtwig; turtwig for Lucas and piplup for dawn)
Or just draw them however you want as long as it’s them! Thanks!
Yeah, it's okay

Hello there
I haven't updated the thread for a long time because I had a lot of things to do but starting from tomorrow I'll have a bit more free time so I'll be able to do the remaining requests.
I got a request! Purple Miku holding either shiny Fennekin or normal Gothita. Outfit is this (but all the red parts are purple, no headphones).
The picture doesn't show up, I think you need to send another one.
Do you think you can do mallow
Yes, I'm guessing you want her anime version ?

Hi hi, I've got something a bit unusual for you : can you draw Rod from the first Pokémon TCG on the Game Boy doing the spoilered pose, complete with Dragonite ?

d90d5f4437fc3d2c9b8eb4ae0c0455f0.jpg

If you feel it's a bit complicated, don't hesitate to keep it simple. And take all the time you need !
There you go !!!
rod.png

I've never watched Yu-Gi-Oh so when I see Kaiba I think of this :wynaut: but Kaiba looks super cool on this picture !

This looks so cool, thank you very much ! I can already imagine the duel going like this :

"And now, I use the Trainer card 'Bill', which allows me to draw two cards. Next I will play 'Pokémon Breeder', which allows me to evolve a Base Pokémon by playing a Stage-2 Evolution directly from my hand. Do you know what that means, Mark ? That's right. My Dratini shall evolve into 'Dragonite, the Sea Guardian' !"

Hi! If you’ve got too many requests at the moment that’s fine, but could you draw me dawn and Lucas (except Lucas is blonde) just generally existing (or maybe with piplup and turtwig; turtwig for Lucas and piplup for dawn)
Or just draw them however you want as long as it’s them! Thanks!
Here it is, I tried a new brush/a new style this time
dawnlucas2.png

I've made a version with background colors too but I think it's better without them
dawnlucas.png

My Dratini shall evolve into 'Dragonite, the Sea Guardian' !"
Brown-eyes orange Dragon™

Back
Top Bottom