• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

TCG I found a new misprinted card

LunalaLitten

Just another moon incarnate with a computer
Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. She/Her
  2. They/Them
So, today I was looking at some of my cards, and I found a 2019 dark energy card with a black ink blotch on it. I've never seen a card with that particular misprint before. Has anyone seen this errata before?

Attachments

• IMG_20210114_121737297_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20210114_121737297_HDR.jpg
    408 KB · Views: 61
  • IMG_20210114_121709139_MP.jpg
    IMG_20210114_121709139_MP.jpg
    323.6 KB · Views: 57
weird. i’ve never seen anything like that, ever.

i think it might be one of the rarest (if not rarest) energy cards ever!

Did you happen to get this card secondhand, or was it pulled out of a sealed pack like this? To me, this looks as though someone had a leaky black pen that accidently spilled on the card, and not an actual misprint which might explain why you cannot find any information on this.

I pulled it from a pack. I'm really good at telling whether cards are fake, resealed or the like. I don't keep pens near my cards, and none of my pens have leaked at all in a very long time. It's a legitimate card.

weird. i think you have an ultra-rare error on your card.

Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom