• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

I got a pet dog.

Juliko

The #1 Deerling Fan!
Reaction score
Ooooh, cute! What kind of dog is he? Do you have pictures?

Chibster

Zan! Testu! Ken!!
Reaction score
Lucky you! I yearn for the day I get a dog!

Robert Ketchum

Sayaka miki, Magical girl of justice
Reaction score
Uhh. Im not sure what breed of dog it is. But I know the dog is named Pacman. Other dogs from where my dad found him had names like Atari or Super Mario.

Robert Ketchum

Reaction score
Unfortutanly, I also don't have any pictures of pacman. I could with my phone, but of course, that means me getting close to him and him potentially biting my feet and Im just so worried about that and hurting the dog.

Robert Ketchum

Reaction score
Sorry I don't have any pics of pacman. Im just worried both of him biting me amd me accidentally hurting him. He's just a small puppy after all. And one who bites a lot.

Robert Ketchum

Reaction score
So, few days later. I think my mom said Pac-Man is a hound. Im sure that's what she said while we were at an art show and talking to my friend Anivay.

Robert Ketchum

Reaction score
Ok, as much as Pac-Man is more than warming up to me, Im still a bit worried about him. There are times when he just gets seems to get all aggressive and growl at me. And then proceed to bite me multiple times. he tried to bit my feet, my leg, my shoes! And just recently, he scratched me and may have caused me to get a cut on my left foot. Anyone have any advice on raising a dog?