• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

I guess a late introduction is better than no introduction right?

Reaction score
Hello everyone!

I've been part of the forums for a little over a year now but I never really introduced myself mostly because I'm not the best at them and I kind of forget to do them even though I probably should. I have been a fan of Pokemon since the first Pokemon game came out on the GameBoy back in like 1997? or 1998? I honestly don't remember now but holy moly do I feel old sometimes, especially when I say that! I will always have an attachment to the first generation games even though there were a lot of glitches and problems with the games in the beginning. I also really love Pokemon Gold and Silver and I played those two games until I was not allowed to play them anymore because something ran out in the game that caused it to break (for hte gameboy color! I do know that there is SoulSilver and HeartGold now too.) I don't play as obsessively as I used to, but I do play it more leisurely in comparison and still really enjoy it. My favorite Pokemon are: Charmander, Squirtle (not so much in the game but I love his sassyness in the series), Eveee (all Evee evoluations too), Jigglypuff and Pikachu. I have the first geneartion I think of Pokemon cards still, and don't really see myself ever trading or selling them.

Other games that I do enjoy are: Genshin Impact, Honkai Star Rail, the Zelda series, the Final Fantasy series, Sakura of Rice and Ruin, the Kingdom Hearts series, I started playing Xenoblade recently so I'm still trying to see how I feel about the games but it seems fun so far, Animal Crossing, Persona and Tales of Arise.

I'm also a huge Taylor Swift fan, and I've seen her quite a few times and can't wait to see her again in the future (whenever she's back in my city which probably won't be until a new concert tour which is fine!) I do like some animes and I am trying to get into more. I like to watch reality tv sometimes even though I know it's fake for the most part, I also love Law and Order SVU, Buffy the Vampire Slayer. I always have TV on in the background because I don't like a lot of silence unless it's white noise and I am sleeping.

I just completed my Masters Program and I'm very excited to graduate soon. Alright I think that is it. I hope you are having a good weekend. :)

Back
Top Bottom