• Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!
  • Hello all! The staff is planning a restructuring to the forums on April 11th. Please see this announcement thread for details.

I guess I'm becoming a pokeboard collector...

Does Team Rocket hire?
Reaction score
My name is ... ImJessieTR. I've been a pokefan for some time now, as I appreciate its world -- from its creatures to its economy to its technology to its value systems.

I tend to write fanfics, but I have writer's block and can't come up with another one. My fics are at the site I posted on my profile, Porygon's Shrine, and they're also at fanfiction.net, all under the same username.

The characters I root for are Jesse and James and their pokemon. After studying their pasts and their history on the show, I realize that if society hadn't abandoned them they wouldn't act like they do now. My fics tend to bash Ash for contributing to this -- if he's such a good guy, then why doesn't he try to help them become more wholesome? Why does he blame them even when it isn't their fault sometimes? He can't understand how they can ever be good, and I dislike that.

My favorite shippings are: Rocketshipping, Pokeshipping, Altoshipping, Eldershipping, and Smartkidshipping (Max-Molly).

Java Girl
Reaction score
Hi and welcome to BMG. I think I've seen your posts on SPP as well, but I confess to not having read your fanfiction. *goes to read*

It's tasting time!
Reaction score
Hello there. Welcome to Bulbagarden. I hope you enjoy your stay and I'm sure you'll be happy to know we have a Team Rocket Club in the Club Sandwich forums.

Does Team Rocket hire?
Reaction score
Thanks, and about smartkidshipping -- you don't know how frustrating it was to write fic after fic with that type shipping and not know the name for it!

Reaction score
ImJessieTR said:
Thanks, and about smartkidshipping -- you don't know how frustrating it was to write fic after fic with that type shipping and not know the name for it!
You have fics about it? Cool. Post them here. :p