• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

I guess I'm becoming a pokeboard collector...

ImJessieTR

Does Team Rocket hire?
Reaction score
My name is ... ImJessieTR. I've been a pokefan for some time now, as I appreciate its world -- from its creatures to its economy to its technology to its value systems.

I tend to write fanfics, but I have writer's block and can't come up with another one. My fics are at the site I posted on my profile, Porygon's Shrine, and they're also at fanfiction.net, all under the same username.

The characters I root for are Jesse and James and their pokemon. After studying their pasts and their history on the show, I realize that if society hadn't abandoned them they wouldn't act like they do now. My fics tend to bash Ash for contributing to this -- if he's such a good guy, then why doesn't he try to help them become more wholesome? Why does he blame them even when it isn't their fault sometimes? He can't understand how they can ever be good, and I dislike that.

My favorite shippings are: Rocketshipping, Pokeshipping, Altoshipping, Eldershipping, and Smartkidshipping (Max-Molly).

Hi and welcome to BMG. I think I've seen your posts on SPP as well, but I confess to not having read your fanfiction. *goes to read*

Thanks, and about smartkidshipping -- you don't know how frustrating it was to write fic after fic with that type shipping and not know the name for it!

ImJessieTR said:
Thanks, and about smartkidshipping -- you don't know how frustrating it was to write fic after fic with that type shipping and not know the name for it!
You have fics about it? Cool. Post them here. :p

Please note: The thread is from 18 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom