• Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections. Applications are due by November 26th.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.

i had a random thought

Hmm, that's a wonderful idea!
Reaction score
  • Staff
i was using bulbapedia, and i noticed that, at the bottom, there is a really cool box that links all the other parts of bulbagarden. I was thinking how helpful it might be to have that box further up on the page and more accessible.

#winning
Reaction score
Seems to me the box is only on the Main Page. As for having it more accessible, most of the Main Page is already taken up with more important stuff, so moving up the links to the forums and such would displace something that's actually there for something other than convenience.

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
If anything it could go in the sidebar... but under the navigation section, it'd make some people mad because then the searchbar would move down.