• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

I have a question....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoshi-san

All of the bara
Reaction score
Should Pikachu2 (the clone from Movie 1) have a page on Bulbapedia?

Personally I'm torn on Pikatwo. Does it have enough to make it more than a stub?

Hi! I have a question

I'm playing Heart Gold in Japanese and I don't understand how to make an apriShake. Could someone help me and say how to do it?
You can also send me a message on my account
Thank You

It should have a stub... but unless it's featured in another movie or special as a major character, then leave it be.

On its own, I don't think it's worthy of an entire article... MAYBE one on all of Mewtwo's cloned Pokémon, with expanded sections on Pikachu and Meowth. But I'm not even sure about that.

On its own, I don't think it's worthy of an entire article... MAYBE one on all of Mewtwo's cloned Pokémon, with expanded sections on Pikachu and Meowth. But I'm not even sure about that.

I agree with him/her. There should be one on all of the clones.

Let's see...

There were, I think, 25 Pokémon cloned. In movie 1, the clones just sat around, trying to kill the originals. Oh, and they shot sparkles from their eyes when Ash died, which somehow brought him back to life (dammit).

In Mewtwo Returns, 2 of them did something useful (Meowth and Pikachu), and all the rest did was get captured by Giovanni.

Overall, I really don't think that there's enough information about these characters to make a good article.

Let's see...

There were, I think, 25 Pokémon cloned. In movie 1, the clones just sat around, trying to kill the originals. Oh, and they shot sparkles from their eyes when Ash died, which somehow brought him back to life (dammit).

In Mewtwo Returns, 2 of them did something useful (Meowth and Pikachu), and all the rest did was get captured by Giovanni.

Overall, I really don't think that there's enough information about these characters to make a good article.

And when you stop to think about it, this guy's right. Pikatwo really has nothing going for him, except maybe being Spiky's evolution (look at the ear) but I don't really mean that in a serious manner.

Let's see...

It was the ending... Miranda prediced the return of the Winds of Water, and apparently the Pokemon tears brough the hero back to life way back then...

Remember kids, when a German woman predicts a prophecy about deadly storms, it's ALWAYS true.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom