• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

SwSh I have officially spent 20 hours of playtime trying to get a Toxic or Flame Orb...

EmpoleonProd

Empoleon Master Trainer
Reaction score
The item is, as far as anyone is aware, only a random reward for competing in the Champion Cup Rematch. I have beaten this. so. many. times. So many times it's made me a millionaire in the process. I've accumulated well over $10,000,000 PokeDollars, received duplicates of just about every other reward, leveled most of my team to 100, Gigantamaxed Meowth more times than I care to count. It's made me a wealthy man, but no amount of money can buy me a Toxic or Flame Orb. At this point if the Pokeball man walked up to me and said "dude here's your Toxic or Flame Orb for $2,000,000" I'd actually take it. This is a horrendous amount of grinding for two pretty popular held items. I expected 2-4 hours maybe, but not literally 20. Why is there not at least one on a route somewhere or held by a Pokemon or something? This is, like I said, as far as anyone knows, the ONLY way to get it, you can also get Life Orb duplicates here, but you can also get one spawn in the Slumbering Weald AND buy them with BP. No such alternatives for these two orbs. It's ridiculous. I just want to use Guts+Orb+Facade for Obstagoon... This grind is single-handedly ruining the game for me.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom