• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

I have returned from 2013!

TouyaShiro

[LIMITER] [DISC] [SAVE] [SYSTEM ERROR]
Reaction score
Given that I've been itching to discuss with people at length about Pokémon news, especially with its 20th Anniversary and the Magiana bombshell drop, I've decided to return after a long time of not logging into these forums - changing my username from "Wishmaker Jirachi" to "TouyaShiro" to put it in line with my other user accounts on other media.

Let's all get along once again!

Welcome back. Pokémon always sucks me back in due to whatever reason. This time it was seeing so many wifi battles of Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire on Youtube. I also like watching videos on Pokémon theories. That has become a thing now.
The online community is so much different than how it was a decade ago. Back then it was fansites. Now its Youtube stuff, wifi battles, and stuff my non tech brain can comprehend. *confused*

The online community is so much different than how it was a decade ago. Back then it was fansites. Now its Youtube stuff, wifi battles, and stuff my non tech brain can comprehend. *confused*
Indeed! Don't forget about speedruns and shiny hunters. Most of this stuff can be found on Twitch, which has its own niche in Twitch Plays Pokémon - at this very moment they're doing an anniversary project in a hacked Crystal, and the viewership, while not quite the numbers of its glory days, is several times higher than some of their previous runs and their PBR interim periods!

Please note: The thread is from 8 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom